04

As I'm walking home I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see a blood Osh boy with a leather men's jacket. He smiles at me evilly. "Well I didn't believe it but look at you Y/L/N. Your back." He says. I feel myself become uneasy. "Phillips. We left on good terms. Don't change that. But it sure as hell is good to see you." I say walking backwards to my house. I stop and look into his eyes. I give in and hug him. I pull away and look at him again. "You said once you were ready you would play baseball professionally. And I told you Benny's field wasn't going to cut it. My field is still an option. Think about it." He says running off into the streets down the block. Memories rush to my head. The camp out before I left.

Flashback

"Man Phillips you sure do know how to make s'mores!" Says Yeah Yeah gilding sown s'mores. I laugh. Benny swings over to me and pulls me into a hug from behind. "Man you could put ham out of a job!" Says Denunez laughing. "Shut it!" Says ham. "But really why did you decide to join our camp out? Especially tonight. Is it because of the whole you know...moving away?"  Squints Asks. But we whispers the last part. I roll my eyes and crawl closer into Benny's chest. "Man you two could be a thing." Says Bertram. I get up and straighten myself up. "What thing?" I ask. "I don't know. My sister said that's what you call boy friend and girl friends." I nod my head and tune in back to what squints and Phillips had been discussing. "Well actually I wanted to make an announcement. My team and I had opened our own field. And since us as a group have been playing I Was wondering If you all would want to join." Phillips Asks.  I feel the tension in the room grow. "Actually Phillips me and the boys have been working on a field." Benny Says. Phillips expression goes cold. "What exactly can an empty lot win at besides the trash count?" Asks Phillips coldly. I feel uneasy. "Listen here! You can ether take it or leave it! We don't need another member screwing up our team up! It's bad enough Y/N decided to leave!"says ham. I feel my heart drop. Everyone's expressions go soft. "I'm sorry I didnt mean it-" Says ham. I cut him off by saying "it's fine just drop it."  Phillips gets up and grabs his things. "Well my offer still stands to only Y/N. And you said you wanted to come back one day right?" He Asks. I nod. "Well join me one day." "Not if you continue being rude to Benny" I say. He thinks for a bit and chuckles. "I can do more for you than he can." He says before jumping out of the treehouse. Disappearing into the night.