The End?

(Violet's Pov)

-Two Weeks Later-

I watched as Clementine would look at me as I drank a beer as she glared at me. I watched her a bit as I drink a bit more.

"Will you stop drinking?" She asked and I looked to her and placed the bottle on the kitchen counter as I looked at her. I crossed my arms as I looked to her and watched her.

"I stopped." I tell her and she looks at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she came up and cupped my cheek with the palm of her right hand.

"Nothing just wanted a drink." I mumbled as I looked to her and leaned into her hand a bit.

"Something is up." She said and I shook my head as I moved away and I watched as AJ and Mary came into the house.

"Hey mom." AJ said and I nodded to him.

"Homework first you two." I said and they both nodded as they headed into the kitchen.

"Violet." I heard as I turned to look at Clementine. She came up to me and I sighed a bit as she handed me the beer bottle and I just looked to her.

"I'm going to go finish up my paperwork and they want me back at the office again to go look for more people." I told her quietly so AJ and Mary don't hear me.

"Is that why?" she asked and I nodded a bit.

"Yea... anyway I just need to finish up the paperwork and then I'll be out again." I said and she nods as I kiss her cheek a bit and I look at her.

"It's going to be late; do you need anything to eat?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, just my canteen filled with water, Juliet is making dinner for us anyway." I mumbled as I looked to her and she nods a bit and I kiss her.

"Better come back safe." She says and I nod a bit as I kiss her again then I finish off my beer and I look over to AJ and Mary as they look at us.

"Homework, now." I said and they looked back to their papers and I nod a bit.

"Don't be hard on them Violet." She said and I look to her.

"If they finish their homework then they can do what they want, if not then they have to sit there longer." I said and I heard some barking and looked as Snow nipped at Mary's shoe and AJ tried to grab Snow and I sigh as I rub my neck. I looked to Clem as she laughed a bit.

"I need to get going soon." I said and she looks to me.

"I know." She says and I look over to the children as they do their homework and I look back to Clem as I pull her to me and I kiss her neck a bit.

"Vi." She says and I chuckle a bit as I look to her.

"Do I get a reward for coming back safe?" I whisper in her ear as I kiss her neck again.

"Hmm, maybe, but you have to wait and see." She says and I nod as I pull away and I head into my office and I grab my papers and I sit at my desk and I do my paperwork for a bit. I then hear a knock on the door.

"It's open." I said still going through my papers and writing down the times.

"Hey." I heard and looked up to see Mary.

"Oh... hey, you ok?" I asked.

"Yea just... can I stay here?" She asked and I nodded a bit as she sat on the couch that was in here and she looked to me.

"You need anything?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"Do you know if they sell flower seeds here?" She asked and I rubbed my neck.