Chapter 5

" hhh" - speaking
Ghhgg - thinking

3 POV

Three days have passed and our savior is waiting for his plane in London airport. Just a few hours and he will be in his new home. I can't wait to see how my house looks likes were his constant thoughts. Finally it was time to bord the plane and get some sleep.

In a small town on another continent,
a beautiful family of seven was sitting around the house and keeping themselves busy. Suddenly one of the girls in the living room stiffened, her eyes far away!Her family looked at her with anticipation. Like it came it was gone and the small pixie like girl clapped her hands and bounds excited with a huge smile
" we will have a new student on Monday, he is different than other humans and he will bring joy to one particular member of our family" and then she went outside with her blonde husband. Everyone else just looked thoughtful and a bit uneasy, one boy in particular looked somehow shocked, uncertain but also a bit happy.

After hours of being in a small room with other people Harry wanted nothing more than a bit of quiet. Going for his baggage and then outside where his car should wait he didn't except to see such a beauty. Before him with his license numbers stood a beautiful matte black Lamborghini Aventador with a green lighting bold on the side. He was jumping with excitement when going to the driver side.

An hour drive later and Harry was in a small town that was surrounded by a forest. It was actually rather calm and peaceful, in that moment he knew he would like it here. Finding his house wasn't so difficult, the house was really nice, it was big two store House with a garden and surrounded by forest. It was actually a few miles from the actually town but he liked his privacy. Going in was a new experience as he could feel there were some wards on the property but he will check it later for now he will explore. The house has a living room, dining room, kitchen, storage room, 4 bedrooms, game/cinema-room, 2 bathrooms, Training room and a library in one word it was perfect for Harry.
He chose the bedroom with a huge widow and a widow sitting. The room was big in green black blue colors, someone has a nice taste. It had a walk in closet and a bathroom attached.
After unpacking all of his thinks not only in his room but the whole house, he was rather hungry but had nothing to eat at the house, so he decided on a trip to the town.

The town as predicted was quiet and peaceful, there were a few people out and a few others in stores but not many people in particular. When he parked outside of the grocery store and came out of his car the people that were outside were all looking at him and a few were already whispering. Harry didn't mind he was used to it so he kept going on with his business. The store wasn't large but had everything Harry needed. After half an hour in the store choosing what he needed and wanted he was ready to go back. Driving back he saw the high school and decided to entroll and be a normal teenager for once.