Chapter 9

"Blabla" -Talking
Italics- thinking
Bold italics-letters,articles etc.
————————————————————————
Jasper's POV

Going through the door to my history class I nod towards the teacher and look around the class spotting the new student who is suppose to be a new addition to our family and is the focus of my brothers attraction. Noticing he is my new table neighbor I study him for a few moments. I have to admit he looks adorable but his body language and emotions even if they are bit muted tell me he is nervous, on guard and a bit excited but there is also under laying emotionally pain, if his emotions weren't muted I would begin to cry even if that is impossible. He seems to be in deep thought so doesn't notice the lesson starts. A few moments of noise and he seems to come back and looking around. Turning away not be caught staring I watch him from the corner of my eyes and notice him studying the people in the room. His eyes turn on me and I can feel his interest not the romantic kind but more of the curious kind, he studies me and I'm surprised he notices my scars but he isn't disgusted or even pitiful there is more the feeling of comradeship and I can't explain but the minute I was near him there was this feeling of familiarity and comradeship that I only had with my fellow soldiers. Now that's an interesting thought but he can't have been in a war can he?
After a class of watching him I was very curious about him but didn't know how to approach since I'm not know for being social. Finally the bells rings and I'm heading to my next class but hope to watch him a bit more.

Harry's POV

After a surprisingly interesting history class I finally found the classroom of my English lesson. There are some students already present and I notice there is again one of them here but this time it's the breathtaking tall blonde woman who reminds me of Draco, turning toward the teacher this time a average size woman with red hair I introduce myself again, after telling me to call her Mrs.Teero she asks me to seat myself next to the blonde who's name is apparently Miss Hale. Taking my seat and taking out the thinks needed I discreetly study the blonde who just can't be human with this beauty. She seems like a female version of Draco proud, arrogant, beautiful and like she didn't want to be here, well thinking about it she probably doesn't. I'm curious to know how old they truly are and how many times they were attending a school. Focusing on the lessons and ignoring the stares from some of the people in the classroom I decided English is a boring subject.
Finally after double block of English is time for lunch.

Rose's POV

Sitting at my desk in my English classroom I look up when the new student who was in Alice's vision comes in. He really is short for being male and 18 but he is also cute although he looks tired and somehow tense, he reminds me of Jasper. Potter-Black huh? That's unique. Studying him from the corner of my eyes he seems focus on the lesson but quite bored. I don't really know what to think about him but his presence is somehow soothing. After the boring class it's time for lunch I watch as the biggest gossips and Bella's friend drag the boy to the lunchroom even though he doesn't look pleased.

Harry's POV

I was about to go out the room when a girl about mine high with brown hair an blue eyes latched on my arm. " Hi. I'm Jessica. Come and sit with my friends at our table that way we can know each other better." Not even waiting for my response she drags me with a death grip toward the lunchroom I don't have the energy to protest since it wouldn't do any good I just go with it.
At the table we are going towards are sitting two girls and two boys. "Hi guys, this is Harrison our new student." They look toward me and I say a quiet hello and sit down with my lunch.
"Hi I'm Angela and this is Isabella but she prefers Bella, this is Mike and the last one is Eric. You are from Britain aren't you?" Well that question is obvious were my thoughts but my answer was a mere nod, looking around the room a notice small groups of people, so different than Hogwarts. Turning towards the girl that still is too close to me for my liking I answer the simple question about how I like it here. This day is getting longer and longer.