Chapter 12

"Blabla"-Talking
Italics-thinking
————————————————————————
Jasper's POV

The next school day came faster then expected. Alice decided to befriend our new student and hoping for him to open to us a little bit. I too would like a chance to observe him some more since he is very intriguing. Waiting in the parking lot I noticed when his car came, today earlier then yesterday, he probably doesn't want to be stared at. He seems to have dark circles unter his eyes and looked like he could use a good night sleep. Having mine first two lessons with him again I followed him noticing right away that his feelings aren't as muted as they were, probably due to his exhausted state.

Siting next to him I studied him for a second and decide to introduce myself 
" Hello there. My name is Jasper Hale." Looking at me he behaved just like yesterday like his exhaustion didn't exist or bother him, his eyes searched for something in mine but he must found it because he replied with a small smile "Hello, my name is Harrison James Potter-Black. It's nice to meet."
"Your name is definitely too long. How are you liking Forks so far?" deciding to ask the simple question I watch him relaxing in his seat even though he is always tense, almost like me. "My former Headmaster had a name way longer than mine. And Forks reminds me of home, cold and rainy I quite like it even if it's small so everyone knows everyone, but it's has it's charm. How about you and your family?" not asking about the headmaster comment that was followed by negative feelings, I noticed his curiosity "yes Forks it's like that. My family and I move often due to my father's work and we like colder places, the last time we were living in Alaska. You are a Brit, from which part?" maybe he will say something interesting. Grimacing slightly he answers "I was born in the West Country, raised in Surrey and my school was in Scotland. Alaska, it must be a beautiful place. From you accent your aren't from around, where from?" he looks kind of like a bird when he tills his head like that "I'm from the South. Although it was many years since I was home. How are you coming with the U.S education?" Since he wasn't born here he may have a problem with our system. "It's a bit different then my last school and for me strange but I will get used to it. I do have a problem with history since I don't know a thing about this country. I didn't really prepare for this my move was rather spontaneous." maybe I could help him in history since his blood doesn't smell like food we can spend time together. " I could tutor you if you wished, I'm rather good in this subject." After saying my question I can feel his amusement with his answer, but what's so amusing is anyone guess, well only if he knew I was part of that history but that's impossible. "I'm sure your are. We could meet after school because I really need help with this. Maybe I can ask your sister and girlfriend to help me with my wardrobe since back home my friends all tell me I don't have a fashion sense, what do you think?" well that went better then I thought but he clearly doesn't know what he asks for, these two in a Shopping-Center I shudder just from the thought. "That's ok. Im sure they would be delighted to help you even if don't know what you are getting yourself into. Would like to sit with me and my siblings for lunch?" Edward should be able to talk to him this way. He seems to be thinking the offer over but after a moment of hesitation he nods "I would love to learn more about you siblings." Smiling at me we stared to talk some more not paying the teacher any mind, we spend the whole lessons knowing each other better and I can't explain this but I feel a kind of brotherly bond with him or something like that. We talked until the bell rang promising to talk more at lunch.