Chatper 8

"Blabla" -Talking
Italics- thinking
Bold italics-letters,articles etc.
————————————————————————
Edward's POV

My siblings and I always come earlier to school and we observe the school parking lot, today was no different although today we are waiting for the new student to arrive, according to Alice he will be an addition to our family and will bring happiness. After the break up with Bella a week ago, a distraction would be appreciated.
After standing next to my silver Volvo for about 5 minutes an expensive black car parks in one of the open spaces. After a moment a person comes out. The figure is a short boy not taller then 5,5'ft with long black hair in black tight jeans and leather jacket. He seems to observe the students for a moment and after taking a breath he turns and looks around. His geez fells on us and I'm stunned by his gorgeous emerald green eyes but his eyes are somehow jaded. He was looking at us for a few seconds a thoughtful expression on his face and it was the first time I noticed I can't hear his thoughts only some whispers it feels like there is some wall in front of his thoughts. After that he looked away and started going in to the school building. Turning to my siblings they look at me with amused expressions I must have stared for too long. We too go to class since only five minutes to the bell.

Harry's POV

Going in to the school after looking around the parking lot my thoughts turn to the group of five stunning looking teenagers that stood around two expensive cars. There is no way they are humans. Just my luck to move to a small town barely noticeable on the map only to be it a town with supernaturals. Their looks could mean they are Veela but their eyes were the same color what means they are something else but there aren't so many creatures that are stunning with amber eyes. In the meantime my thoughts were on the mystery's teenagers I came to my class were a tall stern looking man stood behind a desk sorting trough papers.
"Excuse me?" The man turns toward me and arched an eyebrow reminding me of a certain potion master. "I'm the new stundend who starts today and is this the class for history?" answering the unasked question. "Oh of course, you must be Mr.Potter-Black, please take a seat in the middle row third seat." Nodding I Turn from him and go to the seat placing my things on the table and getting lost in my thoughts since there a some few minutes until the class stars. Think about all the creatures I learn in DADA and my personal research I remember a certain book from the black family written be a squib who moved to America some century ago. The book describes her life after moving and how she fell in love and found a place with some potent magic in the earth and after marriage and having his first kid, he discovered his children ability to change in to Wolves at will and how there were more on the land with this gift, they founded a tribe that name I can't remember but the author also spoke about muggle cold ones which means Vampire. Right there was information about a coven of vampires on a vegetarian diet which causes their eyes to change colors from red to amber. That means these five must be that coven of veggie vamps. They show some trained resistance if they can go to a school full of humans, well as long as they aren't a problem. But it's interesting to choose to live among mortals and I wonder what's the difference between magical vamps.
Hearing some noises I look up and must have been in deep thought because the lesson is about to start. Looking around I notice that my table neighbor on my left is none other than one of the vamps. Studying him up close I notice the feeling of familiarity, it's strange because there aren't many people who I feel similar to. He has gold shoulder length hair, amber eyes and pale skin but I notice under his clothes there are bite scars, I suspect he has many of them. Not wanting to stare for too long I turn towards the front and actually pay attention.