Chapter 14

"Talking"
Thinking
Phone call
————————————————————————
Harry's POV

Walking next to Edward to the cafeteria I noticed how crowded it is. I hate crowds. Shifting slightly more towards Edward we go straight to a table with people already sitting there Rosalie and one huge guy. Sitting next to Edward while he sits next to the huge guy "Hello, I hope you don't mind but Jasper invited me to sit with you." Smiling at them both Rosalie smiles and shooks her head while the other guy smiles and claps me on the back saying " hey shortie! I'm Emmet Cullen, Rosalie's Boyfriend. So how do like our school" well he sure is one happy cookie " Hi. It's well average. But can I ask how come you are so bloody huge?!" That seems to be funny because everyone stars to laugh now Jasper and Alice already joint us. " hahah. It's just me being lucky and you being short." tells me Emmet, well I will leave him to his logic. Turning to my homemade sandwich I started to eat but feeling stupid being the only one. All of a sudden my phone stats to call.

3P POV

Harry's takes his phone out and sees it's Luna calling. Before he left London he brought himself and his four friends phones for easier communication. Taking the call he didn't notice all five vamps listening and observing him. "Hey Moon" it's the first thing he always says to Luna "Hello Big Brother. How are you?" Knowing she never calls just for a chat he decided to entertain her "I'm as accepted. Healing slowly. How are you all? I hope my sudden departure didn't cause any of you any problems."
"You will heal there and find what you most desire. You departure didn't cause any of us problems but I'm lonely here, brother. Neville is marring Susan in a bit and has his Herbology, the twins are busy with the shop, they are actually hoping to open a second one. I'm left alone here since daddy died. Can I come to you?"
Harry listening to Luna and frowning didn't notice the people around him looking at him curiously since they could here everything. Jasper picked up the mix of worried and happy emotions from Harry. "Moon, you are always welcome in my home, come whenever you can and stay as long as you wish. You know you are my only family left with the three others even if not by blood. I hope Neville doesn't forget to send me an invitation. I will be waiting for you." "Thank you! I will be there in a week's time. Now I have some creature to find. Bye" ending the call he looks up and sees all the eyes in him. " hehe. Sorry about that. That was Luna one of my oldest friend, now practically my sister. Her father died about four moths ago and she doesn't know what to do with herself. She is actually a year younger then me so she will be joining us." He explains to them the strange phone call smiling softly as always when talking about his Moon.

Alice was getting excited a new friend for her "do you think she would like to be my friend? And go shopping with me?" Chuckling Harry could help but smile
" actually I'm pretty sure you will be the best of friends, you are rather similar. She never had many friends so I'm sure she will be happy to have you. Speaking about shopping I wanted to actually ask you and Rose if you would help me with my wardrobe, I need a new one." Looking at them Harrison noticed the guys shuddered at the word shopping so maybe he didn't know what he is getting himself into but it was already too late. The girls were already agreeing and discussing which style would suit him the best. He sure didn't know what monster's he awoke.