Tobi Is Annoying Right Now

,,I'm sorry, I was thinking about something..." I said apologizing. When I looked up, I saw man with orange hair and...rinnegan eyes? He must be very powerful if he has rinnegan.
He had a lot of piercings on face.

,,It's okay kid...Tobi?" Pain looked at Tobi who was standing beside me, with weird look on his face.

,,Oi Pain~I wanted to introduce this boy to you~ ya' know~" Tobi said pointing at me again.

,,My name is Uzumaki Naruto! Nice to meet you!" I said to man called Pain.

,,Uzumaki...hm..."Pain said to himself. He looked like he was deep in his thoughts.

,,So...I think I should go to meet Tobi's senpai..." I said with sigh. But when I started moving, that I'm going with Tobi, Pain stopped me.

,,Kid...come to me when you end your meeting with him..." he said simply, I think he want to talk to me about something. So I nodded for yes and run after Tobi. We went upstairs and there was a lot of doors.

,,Tobi? Why are here so many rooms?" I asked with curiosity.

,,Hm... You know, we have here bathrooms too~not only rooms for sleeping~" he said and I felt like I'm stupid. Of course they have bathrooms here, they are humans like me...maybe...who knows...I felt like I was in some sort of funny labyrinth...finally Tobi said we are here. I looked at doors...but these doors are the same as every door... strange building.

,,So...Tobi...why every doors are the same? This is some sort of joke right?!" I said in little annoyed voice from fatigue.

,,No...this is not any joke...I must protect my senpai~so I used genjutsu~"Tobi said.
I looked at him with annoyed expression.

,,And why can't you just stop genjutsu when you're one who started it? Why??? But at least, I guess If you not be here with me, I may got lost... So I forgive you for this...."I sighted again looking at him now with calm expression on face.

,,So ~ we go to my senpai's room ~, Naruto, don't do anything stupid! ~" Tobi said with his stupid warning. I ignored him because only one here can do something stupid. Tobi. I think because the way he talked about his senpai is just proof. He knocked gently on the door. When the door opened, I saw a guy with golden blond long hair. He looked very serious, but he also looked funny. He had blue eyes and like all the people I met yesterday, and today he had that strange looking black cloak with red clouds.

,,Tobi...who is this boy?" He asked.

,,This is your new friend! ~ You should introduce yourself! "He looked at me with a face of 'just do it.'
I don't see his face, but I can guess what expression he has, even though he has a mask.
It's strange, but I know.

,,You're right, Tobi! I'm Naruto! Nice to meet you!"
I was happy to tell the guy in front of me.
Tobi stroked my hair.

,,Stop! Tobi, I'm not a dog!"
I screamed angrily at him, not even noticing that I was really screaming at him. My eyes turned red. They looked surprised when they looked at me. Oh no...I used Kyuubi's chakra.

,,I-I'm sorry Tobi...just don't do it ever again please..." I said apologizing and then I run from them with crying. I don't heard footsteps behind me, so I slowed down and just walking. Suddenly, when I was walking, Pain appeared. I was shocked, because I don't heard anyone behind me.