Mission

(Hidan's POV)

.
.
.
.
She was running from us. We were in some underground canals. And then she smirked.

,,If you thought you cornered me, you're wrong!"she said and then every exit was gone. And she transformed herself into Bijuu form. Now, there was giant blue cat. And she started to making Tailed Beast Bomb. There was a big explosion. But nothing I can't handle. She was going to hit me. But it was late for her. She was trapped in my jutsu. So I killed her fast. Zetsu was here and told us that he will bring Jinchuuriki to our place. So we decided to find Jinchuuriki from the land of fire. We planned to go to fire temple. Because we think Jinchuuriki could be here.
.
.
.
(*time passed*)
.
.
.
Finally! We are here. Here's a lot of stairs but it doesn't matter. We must bring another Jinchuuriki.
Huh? There's a lot of bald people here, one standing at the top of the crowd.
They think they could fight us. Now, it starting to be fun. What he just did? He is weird. Something gold was behind him, I think it's maybe their God....nevermind...I can fight them alone without Kakuzu...but then...he started to saying something.

,,I am Chiriku of the Fire Temple, and I won't lose to the likes of you!" he said and then, fist of that gold creature starts hitting us. I was surprised, but when this technique ends, I can start with mine.
.
.
.
Now everyone is dead and Kakuzu want to sell this monk's body...how I hate money...but nevermind...so we must go to some selling place and sell it. That price is weird. They wants for that man 30,000,000 ¥. But this is not my business. Hmm...I wonder what Naruto's doing...

(Naruto's POV)

It's morning. I managed to sleep at least.
Lot of things happened yesterday.
Hidan is on his mission.
And I'm here with Deidara.
I guess this is fine.

,,You're awake?" Deidara asked me.

,,Yeah...thanks"

,,For what?" Deidara asked with puzzled expression.

,,For taking care of me"

,,You don't need to thank me,
it's not that I didn't want to take care of you...ya' know..."
he said and I was surprised.
I thought that he just doing it because he must do it. It's weird feeling. But good. It's a feeling of trust. Maybe something else but I don't know yet.

,,Why?"
I asked him with pained expression.
Because I still can't believe someone want to take care of me.
I'm sad and happy at the same time.

Deidara just looked at me with another puzzled expression. So he wanted explanation.

,,Why do you care so much about me? I still can't believe this...it's driving me crazy..."
I said and he seem to be surprised.

,,Why this? I don't know why I care about you in the first place, but I guess I just want?" As he said this, I still don't understand...

,,Then...thanks..."
I smiled at him and lowered my gaze to floor.

,,Btw,
Kakuzu is going to get me a new hands...
so I'll be able to help you next time."
He smiled at me and I was out of Earth from that smile. I was just staring at him with some weird expression like if I saw ramen.
But I can't help myself.

,,Why are you staring at me?"
he asked with curious voice.

,,W-what? I'm not staring at you!"
I almost yelled at him and then turned away my gaze with embarrassment.
I feel my whole face burning.

,,Naruto? Are you okay?"
he asked with worry.

,,Y-yeah..."