Apologize

When I woke up Hidan was already up. Maybe he wasn't sleeping.
Who knows. I got up and I felt that I'm very hungry. Why I wouldn't be hungry, when I wasn't eating since I came here. God, I'm hungry that I would  eat everything...

,,U-um...do you have something to eat?"
I asked Hidan.

,,Yes, wait...when did you last eat something...?" He asked.

,,hmm...I don't had anything since I'm here" I said.

,,Okay, we can go to the kitchen stole something delicious! Okay?" Hidan said and I was happy. Finally, I can eat something. When we came here I saw Tobi and Deidara...I felt bad for myself for what I did, but right now, I must focus on food. Because I'm hungry as wolf.

,,So, Naruto....we have this..."he pointed at some food and when I saw one, I immediately choose it.

,,RAMEN!~ I want RAMEN!~" I pointed at instant ramen with happy expression.

,,Okay then, but you must cook it, ya' know?" he said...I'm not some little kid who don't know how to cook instant ramen! Baka!

,,No, I will eat it without cooking it" I said with sarcasm. And then laugh at him when he had annoyed expression on his face.

,,OK! Stop it!
...and cook that ramen...
if you don't want to be here, then we can go to our room."Hidan said.

,,No, it's okay, I'll be here, I must apologize for yesterday to Deidara and Tobi at least. Can you be here please?"
I said, because I don't want to be shark head's meal.

,,Yes....I think I can...but...why do you want me to be here? “Hidan asked, and he seems surprised.

,,I...just...that...I don't know what to expect from others, that's all..." I said, then I cooked my ramen and started eating. It was good because I hadn't eaten for two days.
I ate it very fast, although it was hot. When I finished eating, I was sitting on a chair, just thinking, but...suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder...but when I turned around,
I didn't see anything...when I turned back...again, hand on my shoulder. I stood up, but saw nothing...when suddenly Tobi fell off the ceiling. I was scared like never before.
I jumped far to the side, and as I was about to fall, someone caught me.My heart was about to explode. I was shocked. Then I realized that the one who caught me...was Deidara. I was surprised how quickly he could catch me.

,,Tobi! Are you crazy or what? You almost killed him! “Hidan screamed at Tobi.
Tobi looked sad.

,,N-no...that's...o-okay, T-Tobi didn't mean t-to k-kill m-me....please, stop screaming a-at
h-him…”I said in my shaking voice. They were surprised that I wasn't mad at Tobi.

,,What did you say?! He almost killed you and you forgive him?"Hidan shouted at me.
But I just don't want to cause Tobi trouble. True, I'm scared now, but that doesn't mean I have to hate him for it. He is just different.

"A-and...thank you...f-for catching m-me..."
I told Deidara and he and Hidan seem to be surprised at how I treat Tobi now.

,,No problem, I think I should let you go," he said, letting go of me. When I was not shaking, I decided to apologize to them for what happened yesterday.

,,Um...sorry about what happened yesterday...I didn't make a very good first impression, did I? "
I told Tobi and Deidara.

“You apologize for what? You mean your eyes? That's all right, hn” Deidara said.

"Yes...thank you for your understanding ..."
I said, and I came to Hidan.

,,Can we come back...or did you want something here? “I asked Hidan.

"No, I came here only to show you where the kitchen is and these things, we can come back to room" Hidan said. I nodded and walked with him through the hall.

,,Are you OK? Because Tobi is sometimes weird. You must be scared as hell...” Hidan said.

,,Yes...it was creepy, but Tobi is Tobi, he wants just to play with me,
just another way...but he's still my friend, I can't ignore him or anything.
My first friend here was he...”I said in a sad, then happy voice.

,,Really...even if he kills you, you can forgive him? You're strange ”he said in a surprised voice.

,,He can't kill me...I'll never let him kill me just because he wants to play or something like that...hey, you know...I'm not that stupid" I said.

,,Okay, what are we going to do? I'm bored” Hidan said in a bored voice and facial expression.

,,Hmm...let me think about it...don't you have any games here?"
I asked.
,,No, we do-" he was stopped by my brilliant idea!
,,What would you say if we were going to play hide and seek with others! Please!"
I looked at him with the puppy's eyes.

,,Naruto...I told you not to use this type of jutsu on me...but I think it's a good idea! Let's ask the others.” Hidan said as I stopped looking at him with the puppy's eyes.

,,Yes! You are the best!“
I screamed happily.

,,So...where are we going first?“ Hidan asked me.

"Do you think Tobi will want to play with us?" I asked.

,,We'll see..." we were with everyone, but only one person wanted to play with us voluntarily, of course it was Tobi. But I decided to play even though we were only three.

,,Who counts?" I asked. But they looked at me that I had to count, because I had this idea first.

,,Well, I count, but you have to hide in 45 seconds, okay?
Because I don't know this building, it may take me longer to find you two, and I'm sorry about that, the last thing ... Tobi, you can't use genjutsu, okay? “I told them and I started counting.

(*after 45 seconds*)

,,Hidden or not, I'm going!" I shouted and started to look around. It was silent. And it was good because I will hear if something move. So I went through a long hallway with many doors. Dude...I think I'll go to our room first and then I don't know where, just somewhere. I checked our room and found nothing. And then I heard a voice in my head.

'Hey boy, do you want to find them? I know where they are' said the voice.

'Who are you?' I asked.

'You do not know me? How sad...I'm Kyuubi' I was surprised.

'You want to help me?' I asked, still not very sure.

'Yes...I'll be telling you where you must go...that's all' Kyuubi said.

'Okay! Thank you!' I thanked Kyuubi and became walking again.

'Now turn left' Kyuubi said. I turned left and continued walking. I looked around me and I was in some dark hall. Light was only few meters before me.

'Umm...Kyuubi...where I am?' I asked.

'This Tobi guy is weird...he's here...NARUTO!!' before Kyuubi could warn me, the kunai hit my shoulder. I saw where the kunai flew from...and this wasn't Tobi? But...Kyuubi felt him here...

"Hello" said fake Tobi.

'Naruto, you should run from him, he's dangerous' Kyuubi said.

,,Who are you?“ I asked and the guy came out of the shadows.

,,S-Sasori? Is that you?"
I asked some guy who looked like Sasori.

,,Hm" Sasori said with nod. ,,I want you to be my puppet...you don't have a choice, you must..." he said without single emotion. He then catched me with his chakra fibers. And then he take me to his room. I'm sorry guys...I got catched....but...

'Kyuubi?' I asked.

'What do you want kid?' Kyuubi asked.

'can you please tell me, if Hidan or Tobi are near?'  I asked.

'hmm...wait...umm...nope.
and is near...do you want my chakra, kid?' Kyuubi asked.

'I think it's a good idea, yes, I want your help, please' I said to Kyuubi, and he immediately give me his chakra. But before I could do anything, I was hit by something to head and fell on the ground....