Just some info ^^

Hello my fellow fangirls/fanboys!! ^^

I am Juri-sama and I hope my fanfic pairing of Roy x Ed story will leave you with nosebleeds. I own nothing, only the copies of the DVDs that Juri-sama has rightfully purchased from the shop.

Okay, there are a few things you dear reader need to know before Skipping to the real story here.

About Edward- he is 13 in this fanfic and has spent about 3 weeks as being a dog of the military and him and Roy aren't getting along AT ALL. A quarter of Central HQ is in ruin and is being rebuilt due to their latest 'quarrel'. So the fuhrer has sent them on a trip to the ruins of Xerxes for possible alchemy research or something like that. But what he actually wanted was for them to go far away from Amestris as possible since Bradley was a homunculus. He figured that those two would be a threat to the homunculi and in the future would be capable to destroy their plans, they knew too much.

About Roy- Roy saw Edward as an extremely rude and over confident child prodigy. He hated the way he would talk back to him and sometimes even beating him up. Roy would feel humiliated to know that a shorty like fullmetal would be able to beat him up so easily! ...But somewhere in his heart ..he cared deeply for the 'to grow' boy and from all of the hell that he's been through at such a young age, he just wanted to comfort him. But not when he was like this to him. He only knew the boy for 3 weeks but loved the fire in the golden-haired alchemist's eyes.

Anyway so Roy and Edward are soon gonna be at a horse farm to borrow two horses for them to ride on to the ruins of Xerxes. In the desert heat. In a few chapters. Sorry if it takes a long time to get through the intro.