~Ed's nap~XVI

Morning came. Ed fluttered his shining eyes open to glare at the sun happily.

Due to work routine habits, Roy was already up two hours before.

He had packed up everything except Ed and his belongings. "Don't stare at the sun so much, you'll hurt those pretty eyes of yours."

Ed blushed at Roy's comment and went back to sleep.

Roy was getting a little pissed off and walked over to the grumpy blond, bending down and shaking his shoulder. "We need to get going!" The raven haired man shouted.

He was just about to lift up Ed's sleeping bag with him in it!! and pack him into one of the bags, but when Ed turned over, he couldn't do it.

He looked so damn peaceful.

'Considering the pain and sorrow he's already gone through, I'll just let him sleep in a bit longer.' He thought with a caring smile, sitting beside him and lightly stroking his golden bangs.

Roy listened to Ed's cute soft mini-snores as he watched his tummy go up and down, breathing deeper and deeper into the sleep but suddenly, his breathing got heavier and heavier, he let out a few quiet winces as well.

About 2 minutes had passed and it was getting hot and sweaty by this time. (Hehehe not them!! The desert!!!! ;3;3) And yes, Ed was still sleeping.

".....Mm.....ah..Mmm.." The sleeping boy moaned in his sleep in between heavy breaths.

Mustang could tell Edward was having a naughty dream so he watched more of Ed's movements and sounds.

The moans kept on getting louder and louder. "Ah!!...mmm...nng haaaa...ahh...mm!!!!!"

Ed tossed and turned in his sleep, covered in sweat along with a bright red blush spread across his cheeks. As he moaned, tears formed in his closed eyes.

This made Mustang get hard and he wanted the blond so much. He wanted to pleasure him until he screamed out his name.
He wanted to give Edward the world and love him with all of his heart. He just didn't know if Ed felt the same way and even if he did, there was no way Roy could gather the courage to admit that he loved the blond.

Ed was really moaning now and was near his climax.

Roy unzipped the sleeping bag to reveal Ed's member pressing up against his pale blue boxers, begging for escape.

Feeling sorry for the length, he quickly popped it out of its cage and it sprung into the air.

Ed sort of did a half sit up and screamed quietly as his hot, sticky white seed shot up into the sky, landing on Ed's bare chest and abdomen.

Roy re-zipped up the sleeping bag and walked away like nothing happened, minding his own business.

"Mmm..." Ed groaned as his golden eyes met with clear blue sky above him.

'Wait, that's weird.. Why am I covered in sweat??!!' A blush rose on his face. '..And.. it feels weird down there...' The boy stated in his mind, wondering what had happened.

Ed shrugged and unzipped the sleeping bag only to find a big sticky mess and his penis sticking out. "Oh, fuck!" Roy had noticed that Ed was now up. The raven chuckled at Ed's outburst. 'Oh my god.. I..I came all over myself...' eww this is so embarrassing!!' The teen thought, then an idea popped into his head.

ALCHEMY.

"At times like these, I am so grateful for my alchemy." Ed hummed as he clapped his hands to not only rid the mess, but to clothe himself too.

He instantly wondered if Mustang had anything to do with this. Where was that bastard anyway??
"Hey Roy!" He found Roy standing around smirking.

Roy slowly turned to meet the blond's approach. "Yes?" He said playfully.

Ed blushed and yelled at Roy, demanding what had just happened whilst he was sleeping.

Roy blushed slightly and scratched the back of his head. "Well, you were...having a...dream."

Ed went silent, being embarrassed and shocked at the same time.

There was a silence between the two males.

"You watched me when I was 'dreaming'?!?!" Ed said furiously.

Roy let out a sigh. "Yeah..."

"WHAT THE HELL, COLONEL?!?!?!?!"

Ed was sensitive and started tearing up.

"Just.....just die." The sad blond said, storming off.

Roy reached out a hand. "Edward, wait!!"

'Stupid Bastard.' Ed said as he kicked a pebble on the ground.

'Who does he think he is?' 'You can't just molest 13 year olds like that dammit!!'

Edward felt scared around Roy now and would directly punch him in the face or kick him really hard if he dared to do 'things' to the innocent blond.