Chapter 1

Before you start reading this is my first book I've wrote on here so if it's bad I'm sorry 😕
____________________________

 y/ns mother has always been addicted to alcohol she's always tried to help her mom come off alcohol but y/m/n never listens she ends up in arguments with y/n. why? you might ask. nobody knows y/m/n had the perfect life she had parents that loved each other she had a husband and a 8 year old little girl. but y/m/n started drinking alcohol until she was addicted and drinking constantly. y/f/n (your fathers name) gave up and divorced her and left but he was always abusive to y/n so he left without y/n. 8 years later y/n still hasn't heard off her father and y/m/n was still an alcoholic but loved y/n a lot and was constantly drunk so she had often moments where she was horrible. she would go to the pub every night and bring home a random guy. so y/n was left alone and looked after herself from the age of eight.

BRRR BRRRR BRRRR BRRRR

Y/n POV

Ugh first day of school kill me now I am not ready for this bullshit. I rolled over and turned my alarm off. School pisses me off because people think I'm soft because I'm short, quiet and don't look intimidating so they think bullying me is okay. Although if they say or do something I don't like I will cause a scene because that's the attention seeking bitch I am. I layed there for about five minutes before I finally got out of bed. I went over to my closet and picked out an outfit (below)

 I went over to my closet and picked out an outfit (below)

I picked up my bag and went to get breakfast.
After I had finished my breakfast It was time to go the school aka hell on earth. "Bye mom!" I shouted as I left "bye y/n" She replied in her drunk voice standing next the man she brought home last night. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door

I had walked to the top of my street where I had to catch my bus."Hey" I heard a male voice say I didn't notice him because I was on my phone "hey" I mumbled not looking up. "You new?" He asked. I finally looked up but didn't believe what I was seeing it was the most gorgeous boy I had ever seen. He wore a misfits shirt with a leather jacket skin tight black jeans with black boots. I just stood there for a while "what's wrong?" He smirked "nothing" I was blushing damnit what is wrong with me. "So? Are you new?" "Yeah I just moved here" "okay well I'm just warning you everyone is afraid of me and my group at this shit school so stay clear of me and my guys yeah?" "Okay and if I don't?" I replied determined to piss him off to see what he does.  "Then you'll have to just try your luck and see" he winked but I just rolled my eyes at him "Although you seem pretty cool" well that came out of nowhere. "so just sit with me on the bus and then at school I'll introduce you to the guys and you can hang around with us if you want to" I thought about is so there was silence for a minute "okay fine" he grinned at me. Just on cue the bus came around the corner. "Sit at the back I'll follow you" he whispered into my ear. I just nodded and quickly walked to the back and sat. "Emo fag" a blonde girl said a few rows in front "what was that?" I said sarcastically the boy sat next me removed his death glare from her to me. The girl strutted to the back of the bus and walked into the row in front of me and put her hand on the back of my head and gripped some of my hair "I said your an emo fag babes" she hissed I laughed "and the emo fag don't play nice love" I jumped at her and threw a punch that bust her lip I also may have ripped a clump of hair out. She just sat there for a minute before walking quickly to the front of the bus back to her rich friends. "So. What's your name anyway?" I turned to the boy acting as if nothing happened. He burst out laughing "it's Gerard. Well done there I was ready to insult her back but you handled that... well" he said out of breath from laughing so much. "Thanks. My names y/n" I said grinning. "Cute name." He said with a smile. I looked out the window smirking.

-time skip-

The bus pulled up at the school gates. "Time for you to meet my friends now. They are gonna love you after I tell them what you did to Ashley." Gerard smirked 

____________________________

sorry this was short they will get longer but right now it's 3:33 am and I should probably sleep 😂
Thanks for reading ☺️