Chapter 3

We walked up the halls with a lot of eyes on us whilst we were walking I noticed they walked in a formation almost Gerard up front frank and Mikey just behind Gerard either side of him and ray at the back. The maths block was the other side on the school building so we walked for quite a bit. Whilst walking I had gotten used to everyone looking but I noticed a group of boys leaning against the locker. One really tall blonde boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Onewith spikey black hair and brown eyes. One tall one with brown hair. One with almost black
shortish hair wearing a hat that had a dangly ring thing on it. The blonde looked me up and down grinning. Gerard looked at him and protectively putting his arm around my waist. The blond rolled his eyes and carried on talking to his group.

Soon we got to our class and found seats at the back of the class room. I looked over to frank who seemed to be arguing with a blonde haired boy who looked like a jock. "Get out of my seat asshole." Frank said firmly to the boy "fuck off I can sit wherever I fucking want to." The blonde said whilst putting his feet up on the desk. Frank chuckled "really?" Frank asked sarcastically dragging out the y. Frank smirked then necked the boy and punched him in the face. He gripped the boys jacket "did your parents not teach you to not take others seats? As you can see it IS my seat" he pointed to the chair which had 'FRANK IERO BITCHES!' carved on it. With a knife? The boy got up and quickly moved to a different desk. Frank laughed and sat down at the round table we were all at. Just on cue the teacher walked in "sorry I'm late do whatever the fuck you want I don't give a shit just don't kill someone for fuck sake." He looked at our table. The guys giggled "and remember if the headmaster walks in we are learning algebra and nobody understands it. Now I have a hangover so try keep it down yeah?" After that mr wickers sat down with his feet on the desk watching the class get on with whatever they wanted. "So sugar now that you sit with us your gonna need a seat and make sure nobody takes it." He said leaning his arm on my chair "Well I have a seat right here" I answered. He looked at the back rest with a devilish smirk plastered on his face. "I don't see your name on it" he said whilst pulling out a pocket knife. "Lean forward I'm gonna carve your name on it" I rolled my eyes "I'm capable of doing that myself thank you" I pulled the pocket knife out of his hands and flicked the knife up and winked at him and began to carve.

Once I had finished carving my name into the chair Gerard looked at me along with the others "not bad sugar" he smirked. "Better than you would've done gerard!" Ray shouted bursting into laughter. After that we talked for a while about a lot of random stuff. Just before the end of class the guys were all going round to Gerard's house to rehearse as they were in a band called 'my chemical romance' they offered me to go over and sit in and watch which I did.

-time skip to the end of school-

We all walked back to Gerard's house in the same formation they walked in at school but with me beside gerard with his arm over my shoulders. He really is a confident person.

Soon enough we arrived at Gerard's house they all greeted a short blonde woman which I assumed was gerards and mikeys mother. "Hello and who must you be?" She asked me with a sweet smile on her face. "My names y/n I'm a friend of the boys" I replied returning the smile. She nodded "well I'm Donna nice to meet you" she hugged me. "good luck with them boys. They can be a handful!" She laughed "thanks might need some luck with these!" I giggled pointing to the boys raiding the fridge. "Yo y/n you want a can of cola?" Gerard shouted "sure thanks" I replied he tossed a can of soda to me. The boys made their way over to the garage to set up I think maybe I don't know I just stayed with Donna to chat we were there talking for a good 20 minutes before Frank walked out of the garage over to me and Donna. "Sorry to break up ya girly chats and what not but y/n if you want to come watch us practice better come to the garage we are gonna start now" I nodded and me and Donna said our goodbyes before I followed frank over to the garage.