Chapter 2

Gerard pov
Once the bus pulled up I looked at y/n damn she was cute. "Time for you to meet my friends now. They are gonna love you after I tell them what you did to Ashley." I smirked. "Fine" she rolled her eyes at me playfully. We got up and walked off the bus and started walking up the path to the school. As we were walking there were people staring shocked that I was with the new girl I didn't care. Everyone just started giggling and whispering to each other. I looked down at y/n and she was giving people death glares until she spoke up. "What are ya all whispering and giggling at get a life!" She rolled her eyes. Everyone just looked away and talked about what they did over the summer. when she noticed they immediately changed the subject she smirked. "You don't look like the kind of girl to have that much confidence." I said looking down at her "eh I've learned to stand up for myself and fight my own battles unlike these rich kids." She giggled "good because your gonna need it if you wanna hang around me and my friends." I said serious.

Y/n POV
We walked up to the school main doors and I just looked at Gerard "so if your group is so bad why would they hang around inside the school building?" "They aren't inside they are round the back." He laughed "okay then let's go." We walked and I just followed where he went "so are you guys like the school bullies or something?" I asked "something like that yeah. Everyone is afraid of us so we get our way. Even the teachers are a little scared of us they try stand their ground but we still get our way." he shrugged I just nodded as we walked around the corner. I looked up
and seen three boys one tall with blonde hair glasses and a grey beanie another was taller than the blonde one he had a huge fro the other was quite short with dyed red hair on the sides and black on the middle. "Hey guys!" Gerard said confidently as we walked up to them "hey!" they replied in unison "who's the chick?" The short one asked. 'Chick' I don't really like being called a chick it reminds me of being some preppy cheerleader. "My names y/n and I am not a chick I'm a girl thanks" the blonde one snapped his head from his phone to look at me "okay sorry, I'm frank" he laughed with his hands in the air. Gerard laughed also and just pointed to the blonde one "that's my brother Mikey" he pointed to the one with the fro "and that's ray" ray looked at me "I'm nicer than all these guys I'm probably the most sensible one here" ray shrugged "good to know ya not all stupid" i replied the whole group laughed "hey Mikey where were you last night? I had to cover for your ass mom kept asking me where you were I just said that you had to go to a friends house because something happened" Gerard said looking to Mikey concerned "I was at Ellie's house." He smirked. That name rings a bell.. oh my god no. "Wait a sec.. Ellie from the high school a few blocks down?" I asked "Yeah how'd you know?" Mikey said confused "I used to go to that school she only uses boys for sex so if your hoping for a relationship there it ain't gonna work" I shrugged "she's not like that she's actually really nice" Mikey said defensively "yeah okay but I have warned you so you know what to expect now. Also the being nice is all a fake act to fool you trust me" I smiled. There was bit of a silence before I remembered I had to go get my timetable from reception. "Oh shoot I gotta go get my timetable. Be back in a sec" I said as I walked off.

Gerard pov
"Hey you want me to come with?!" I shouted over to her "nah it's fine!" She shouted back. I looked over to the guys "she's like us guys so you think she could hang with us?" I asked shakily "What do you mean like us?" Frank asked confused "well she stands her ground. On the bus you know Ashley?" The guys nodded "she called y/n an emo fag then y/n bust her lip and ripped out some of her hair" I giggled thinking about it. Frank started talking first as usual "damn she seems like the quiet girl y'know gets bullied has no friends... yeah I think she can hang around with us" frank turned to the rest of the group ray said "yep she seems cool" Mikey said "yeah she seems a bit of a badass too. And I also think gerard has a little crush" he laughed. I could feel my cheeks burning up I was blushing. Fuck. "Fuck off. She's cool okay and she's like us y'know" I said trying to hide the fact that Mikey was right "sure whatever you say bro." Mikey rolled his eyes "So you don't mind if I chat her up?" Frank added "actually I do mind" I replied quickly "I told you" Mikey laughed with frank and ray. "Okay maybe I do like her but it's only been an hour or two so it could change" I shrugged.

Y/n pov
Walking back from the office I was thinking about Gerard... a lot actually I think I might have a tiny little crush on him. I walked back down the hill behind the school with my timetable to see the guys laughing at Gerard for whatever reason. I was behind Gerard so I found this a perfect time to scare him... and maybe and excuse to wrap my arms around his waist. I crept up behind him and  quickly wrapped my arms around his waist while shouting "ROAR!!" "Ahhh what the fuck!" He looked down at me crouched down laughing the guys did the same. When he realised it was me he pushed me onto my back got on top off me so I couldn't move and tickled me till I couldn't breathe "ahaha C-cant-t b-breathe ahaha gee S-stop!!" He finally stopped and got up helping me to my feet. The guys looked at me and laughed then looked up at Gerard. Frank winked at Gerard. why? i don't know probably some stupid joke they made whilst I was gone or some dumb shit. Ray finally spoke up "so y/n what classes do you have?" I looked at my time table "uhhhh science, geography, art, maths then English" I rolled my eyes "hold on lemme see" Gerard took the time table out of my hands "you are in class 9. I'll get you moved to class 6 with me and the guys. Come with me" we walked off the guys following. Soon we got to reception "hey Gloria!" He said friendly "hey Gerard! How are you?" "I'm good actually I was just asking for you to move miss y/n  y/l/n to class 6 with me Mikey ray and frank?" "Gerard you know I can't do that" miss Evans replied. Wait why is he calling her Gloria? "Yes you can and you will gloria." He replied firmly "okay okay fine" she sighed and tapped into the computer and printed out a new time table for me "here you go miss y/l/n" she handed the time table to me "thank you" I smiled "thank you Gloria see ya" we walked off and Gerard smirked "so how you two so friendly?" I asked "she's friends with my mom" he shrugged I nodded and the bell rang. Right. First lesson...maths.