When The Numbers Were Created

*Time = Right Before the God 'Bros' left Remnant*

The God of Light just finished creating the Relics feeling a little joy and pride in these four creations. The older god turned to look at his younger brother, the God of Darkness siting on the ground of the grassy flat they were on currently. God of Darkness was in deep thought The God of Light walks over to his brother and puts his hand on the younger one's shoulder.

God of Light: "I think this should do, ready to go?"

The God of Darkness broke out of his thought process, looking up at his older brother.

God of Darkness: "Actually, I think we should create four more things. Just to protect the relics if a Maiden falls or something."

The God of Light looked strangely at the young god. But the God thought about it and agreed with his brother.

God of Light: "Sure, lets do it. What did you have in mind Dark?"

The God of Light held out his hand, the God of Darkness took it and both pulled. Darkness now out of his seated position, began to share his thoughts to his older brother.

God of Darkness: "Well Light, I was thinking about, Guardians."

God Of Light: "Let's get to work then."

The two gods then went on to creating four Guardians, and then labeled them. They then teleported to four different locations on Remnant, creating summoning grounds and putting a guardian's body in the middle of the grounds. They then used their Godly powers to create A, map...just a map. The God of Darkness labeled the areas where the summoning grounds of each Guardian were, then the God of Light casted a spell making the summoning grounds nonvisible both on the map and at the locations. The Gods then teleported to Ozma, which gave the man a jump.

Ozma: "Ah! Gods Light and Darkness, I thought you both left already. I there something you need?"

Ozma bowed down slightly in front of the two Gods.

God of Light: "Ozma look up."

Ozma indeed looked up.

God Of Darkness: "Catch."

Darkness tossed something at Ozma, causing said person to fumble the item in their hands before getting a good grip on it. The item was a cane, it was the cane that he would use for a very long time. Ozma looked at the cane in curiosity and saw that the bottom of the hilt was not there, and that the hilt was hollow. Ozma looked up once more at the Gods before him.

Ozma: " Why is the hilt hollow? If you don't mind me asking."

The man was answered by the God of Darkness handing him the map from earlier along with a sliver cap. Ozma took said map and nodded a thanks.

God of Light: "The hilt is hollow for this map."

God of Darkness: "The map has the locations of four guardians of the four relics and the Four Maidens."

Ozma opens the map and looks at it, seeing all the landforms without labels, he'll have to label it by hand.

God of Light: "The locations will only show when a Maiden is injured or killed. Depending on which Maiden, will determine which guardian's location will appear on the map."

God of Darkness: "And after you go to a guardian's location, you will have to summon them. All you have to do is say the guardian's number and they will appear. Once a guardian appears, and once you have summoned them. The next Guardian's location will appear, going full circle."

God of Light: "The guardians will stay with you until you unsummon them, by saying their number and then the phrase 'I unsummon you.' Each guardian has their own powers and abilities."

Ozma nodded at all of this.

Ozma: "Okay, thank you Gods of Light and Darkness."

Ozma bowed again.

God of Darkness: "Well, we already told you your job. So good luck, and keep the cane and map safe, but the map is more important."

God of Light: "Farewell Ozma. You know your job."

And with that, both gods shot up in the sky looking like yellow and purple comets as the left the atmosphere. Once they left atmosphere, the God of Light crashed through the moon creating a shattered image of it once full glory.

God of Light: "Oops."

God of Darkness: "Wow Light, just wow."

Ozma lifts his head up and places the map inside the cane's hilt and twisted the cap on. Ozma then sets off for this unreal journey of his.

*Timeskip*

Ozpin was in his clock tower themed office, looking out his window down at his Beacon Academy. Mug of coffee in his left hand, and the same cane from way back then in his right. Ozpin was having a calm evening, an event that was rare for him, as being a headmaster for a huntsmen academy, his usually day is filled with work papers. Then the sound of the elevator to his office dinged, and a pair of heels was heard. Ozpin turned to the sound to come to a view of Ms. Glynda Goodwitch.

Glynda: "Professor Ozpin! We have trouble."

Ozpin raised a brow. Thinking it was something about team CFVY causing loud noises again, due to the leader, Coco Adel being the head of a modeling magazine. And she usually forces both Fox Alistair and Yatsuhashi Daichi to model for her, while Velvet Scarlatina takes photos. Ozpin sighed.

Ozpin: "How many students have complained this time?"

Glynda: "No, Ozpin. We, have Trouble."

Glynda said this with worry and seriousness
Ozpin looked slightly confused as to what Glynda was talking about.

Ozpin: "What do you mean Glynda?"

Ozpin sips his coffee.

Glynda: "Amber, the fall Maiden. Has been attacked and injured."

This made Ozpin choke on his coffee, and his face was that of shock.

Glynda: "Qrow prevented her from being killed and is on his way back now."

Ozpin looked at Glynda, his mood calming down. He then turned back to the window, sipping his mug once more.

Ozpin: "Get the pods ready. I have to start packing."

Glynda was confused extremely by the last sentence. She left the room still confused and pushed one of the buttons, and the doors close.

Ozpin sighs and unscrews the bottom of his cane's hilt, and took the map in hand. Opening it, revealing the number Ø3 on a small island near menagerie.

Ozpin: ''Time to go spend a lot of lien on traveling and summon some guardians.''

Ozpin sighed again putting the map back and screwing the cap of the hilt back on.

Ozpin: "Fuck."

Ozpin turns around walls out of camera view, as the scene zooms out and turns to a gorgeous lava sunset.

A/N: That's right, Ozpin swore. though this may be the only time but eh. Anyway this is my first chapter finished. Please give feedback, it'll help me work on my writing. Also the next part will be after my surgery. Wanted to write this before going to the hospital. Bet that this won't get any reads. HAHAHA, it'll probably be true. (T-T) See yay later. I'm going to go cry in the corner now.