Prep

*In Blare's Dorm*

The dorm door was just kicked in and was sent flying out of the window. Blare quickly hid his special book and questioned the man in his door way.

Blare: "Who the hell are you?"

The man held up his left index finger as he chugged his bottle of vodka. When finished he holstered the bottle and spoke.

Man: "What's up Guardian! How you doing on this fine fucking day? The name's Reaper, and don't you forget it."

Blare was about to speak again but he was cut off immediately as Reaper continued to speak.

Reaper: "Shut up, don't say a word. The reason why I'm here is cause the the Oz man upstairs wants to speak with you about some weird shit or whatever. Come on, we be burning daylight."

And with that, Reaper shoved Blare out of the dorm and yelled at the young Faunus to move his feet. They exited the dorms and headed to Ozpin's office just as Miss Goodwitch entered them with a very pissed off expression. As they entered the tower elevator Blare looked to Reaper to ask him a question, but when he did he saw Reaper drink the same vodka bottle from earlier. The thing that shocked him most was that HE saw Reaper finish the bottle, but it's now fully filled. Reaper saw this and spoke.

Reaper: "Don't question it, it'll make your life way easier."

The rest of the ride was silence til the top floor. When the doors opened Ozpin was talking on his scroll.

Ozpin: "Glyanda, I don't know who kicked in the door. Think of anyone who would kick in a dorm door, it was probably them. I'll talk later."

Ozpin hung up and drew his attention to the two males.

Ozpin: "Reaper, you kicked in Blare's door didn't you?"

Reaper: "Yes."

The white haired man sighed.

Ozpin: "You hit Glyanda with the door."

At this Reaper's face went pale and all of his movements ceased.

Ozpin: "Blare, I wanted to inform you on some news."

The young Faunus focused on the professor.

Ozpin: "I found the location of Ø2, Reaper here will be taking me to summon him. Would you like to come? Idk5 says it will be a 5 hour flight."

Blare: "Sure, though are you sure it's alright to have a drunk pilot?"

At this comment Reaper snapped out of his pale frightened state, and began speaking.

Reaper: "Hey man, Golden and I are the best student pilot in this academy.... Cause we're the only ones....... But besides that, Golden is having fun with his new girlfriend. And Miss Peach is teaching class. So I'm gonna be piloting. Any problems?"

Blare puts his hands up and leans back a bit.

Blare: "As long as we don't crash, I won't complain."

Ozpin left his desk and walked in-between the two students and towards the elevator. Pressing the button

Ozpin: "Shall we then gentlemen?"

A/N: Sorry, I know it's been like 3 months since I last published a chapter. But just a lot of miss fortune has happened. I'm like Touma Kamijou around the end of the year. (PROPS to those who get the reference.) But yeah, a lot of stuff happened and, I'm starting to realize that it keeps getting worse and worse. I'm gonna make it up, seriously, I will. Another chapter will come out before January 1st. If you have any Q's, contact me. Make sure to check out 'our' RP Book and Goldengun2002, And yeah. Again sorry for the huge ass delay. But I'm gonna do a thing! BEFORE OR AFTER FINALS! IF IT DOESN'T KILL ME FIRST!