Number 3

*Time = An hour after the last chapter*

The scene goes to Ozpin coming off of one of his elevators, the way he was walking was one of purpose laced with hurry. He had ditched his coffee mug with a thermos and had a brown leather satchel wrapped around his torso, with his cane in hand. He didn't interact with anyone as he walked to the landing pads, a row of bullheads sitting idly as he walked to the end of the row. As he got to the end of the row, there was a bullhead that stood out like a really sore thumb. That is, if the thumb was black, gold, had flames, and had a golden hawk surrounded in flames. The primary of the bullhead was black with gold accents and lines around it, with the front having red flames and the golden hawk on the wings, gold fire surrounding it. What also made this bullhead stand out from the rest, was that it was longer than the rest. It also had five chainguns attached to it, one on either wing, one below the cockpit, and two gunner positions. And at the end of the long aircraft was a cargo lift, which was open. Ozpin walked in said craft, making his way to the cockpit. On the sides of the wall, the words 'The Flaming Gold Hawk' were written in gold. As Old Man Oz made his way to the cockpit, a conversion could be heard.

Voice #1: "Why did Ozpin order me to get ready for transport?"

Voice #2: "I don't know, whatever it is just go with it. And I'll tell you the reason if I know the reason."

There was a groan form the cockpit as Ozpin entered. In the cockpit was a figure sitting in the pilot seat, legs on the controls arms behind their head leaning back.

Ozpin: "The reason is because your taking me to an island off the coast of Menagerie, Golden."

The figure was startled and fell off the seat. Quickly standing upright, facing the headmaster.

Golden: "Sorry, sir. I didn't think that you would be aboard my humble ship."

The young pilot was wearing a dark black hoodie with golden trim. Black faded jeans, and black combat boots with a bit of shine to them. Dark gray combat gloves and a gold undershirt. His helmet was a black helicopter helmet, with a gold hawk on the sides of the helmet. (Like Jager's from R6) His golden visor lifted up, making his sky blue eyes and dark brown hair visible on his mildly pale white face. He also had a small scar on his right cheek, his hands by his sides. Along with the young male having a black pistol holster with red flames, in the hostler was a halo reach magnum shaped handgun with the #'s 1-6 engraved on it.

Ozpin: "No need to apologize, Golden. It's quite alright."

Golden relaxed as the Professor turned to the main control console, mainly looking at a sliver circle on the right side.

Ozpin: "Idk5, did you set a waypoint to the coordinates of the island I mentioned earlier in my office?"

From the sliver flat sphere appeared a small blue and white female, with a skull face mask on their face. Wearing what looked like a leather vest with purple undershirt, and ripped jeans with high heel boots. The figure turned to the latter, and spoke with a soft British accent.

Idk5: "Yes, sir. The coordinates have been marked, it will take about 10 hours to reach the island."

Ozpin: "Thank you Idk5."

Ozpin turned to pilot with a grin on his face.

Ozpin: "Shall we take to the sky young man?"

Golden nodded and sat down in his seat once more turning on the controls, the engine thrusters announcing the engine was alive. Ozpin exited the cockpit and sat down in a seat, strapping himself in. The cargo door closing as the black bullhead took to the skies, flying towards the island of Menagerie.