Number 2, part 1

*"Hell"/ Salem's stronghold. Or wherever the fuck*

A black beetle crawls out of a hole, consuming air as it takes in it's surroundings. The ground is covered in black mystic crystals glowing a neon purple, lighting up the cracked charcoal surface and flaring up the ruby mist. The beetle moves forward towards a structure of large purple crystals, but is smashed by a black and green boot. Which is lifted immediately as a masculine voice is heard.

????: "Fuck, you good little dude?"

The figure checks the spot where the beetle was, to see it perfectly fine. The male picks up the beetle bring it to his face. His emerald eyes standing out on his white skinned face, a horizontal scar running under his right eye. A gust wind breezes by, causing his short wavy hair to move, it's dirty golden strands shining in the moonlight. He pulls at his tattered olive green scarf with his hand. He was wearing black faded cargo pants with green kneepads, a black slick undershirt, covered by a green double sleeved hoodie with black camouflage. He wore a black leather gauntlet glove on his left hand with motherboard designs glowing dark green, on his right hand he bestowed a black fingerless brawler glove. He lifts his other hand towards his head, adjusting his black leather aviator goggles with green lens. Strapped to his back on the left side was a green rocket launcher, strapped to right was a black Chiappa 1887 T-Series Shotgun, ready to be used immediately. He also had a small tactical waist bag hanging on the right side of his back.

????: "I 'ma call you," the stranger rubs his chin while he thinks, "Black Betty!"

The beetle tilts it's head to look at him, the male's emerald eyes shined.

????: "I'm Sark Volos, nice to meet you Black Betty. Nice view huh?"

Betty turns away from Sark, viewing the crystal castle. Her attention on the castle was short, as she started looking at the rest of the scenery, moving in Sark's palm.

Sark: "Yay, I agree. It would looooook so much better without that bitch's castle."

Betty refocused on Sark as he said this. He then turned to look at her once more, him displaying a smirk.

Sark: "Which is exactly what we're going to do! Let's go Betty!"

*Play music*

Sark placed Betty on his left shoulder as he rushed the castle, not paying mind to the pack of Beowolfs slowly stalking him. Volos sprints across the violet pavement feeling it radiate an eerie aura he continues on, leaping across a small ravine. Rolling out of the land and moving on, scaling a crystal performing a front flip. Betty having to use her claws to stay on Sark's shoulder, as he lets out an excited yelp. The Grimm pursing the young man, mimicking his moves only two beats off. Sark looks at Betty slightly, she sees that he hasn't a drop of sweat on his face.

Sark: "You having fun?"

He speed vaults onto a rock pulling in his calves as he lands knees first, his kneepads grinding the surface as he slides over. The Grimm not far behind him, Betty turns around slightly to see the pack scramble onto the rocky plateau. Sark reaches for his shotgun pulling it out, turning his body towards the Grimm, aiming as he spins on his knee into a crouched position. His left arm coming up to his chest as he fires, feeling the heat of the shell as it whips by. One of the Beowolfs' faces becomes a mushy red. He flips the shotgun towards him, pulling back on the handle reload, and letting go as it falls into his left hand. He spins himself again facing the castle, and breaks off into a sprint with Grimm chasing after him. Sark fires off a few more rounds before halting suddenly, his boots pushing dust and dirt off the side of a cliff with a long drop into black goo. The ladder turns to his pursers as the pack encircles him. Behind him, a cliff edge, in front a pack of Beowolfs. Betty sinks her claws in further as Sark begins counting the packs numbers.