Reaps

*Time= One day after summoning Ø3*

After coming back from Menagerie Blare was given a tour of the campus. Ozpin personally showed the young Faunus everything from the library to his dorm room. Though the young guardian really only cared about his female counterpart, who had yet to be safely transported to the academy. Now Blare was in his dorm, reading a 'special' book one with ninjas and love.

Blare: "NO way, I've never seen that technique before. I must try it one day."

As Blare was continuing to read the book, the scene transfers to a man walking down the dorm halls with a bottle of vodka in his hand. The man had on a black hoodie with a slick grey shirt, imprinted on it was a grim reaper. He also had a pair of black jeans with red accents, along with a pair of black and red Adidas. He also had a pistol chest holster, but the holster looked weird and was bulky. The male took a swig of the vodka as the camera pans to his face, revealing a pasty as fuck, motherfucker with black hair and deep blue eyes. As he holstered his vodka in the now alcohol chest holster, and pulled out his scroll as he was sent a notification.

Man's Scroll: "Reaper, go to Blare's room and let him know that I need to speak with him. And please, don't go crazy."

Reaper groaned as he was trying to do something else.

Reaper on zhe scroll: "Can't you let Goldilocks do it? I was going to do something else."

Old Man Oz on zhe scroll: "I'm sorry to have disturb you, but I can't get a hold of Golden. And I've been getting a few noise complaints from your guys dorm. So, when I do get a hold of him, I'll send him to you. But for now, bring Blare to me. I have matters to discuss with the young guardian."

Reaper on zhe scroll: "F.I.N.E."

Good thing for Reaps was that he was right next to said guardian's room, but it's a bad thing for the Faunus. And with his bottle of Vodka in hand, stood in front of the door and brought his leg up.

*Inside Blare's Dorm*

Blare: "Damn, words like a poet. Really? Well I guess I could see why she says this."

Blare was having a nice evening reading his book, but that was interrupted as his dorm door. Was kicked in and flew straight out the open window, and onto someone with blonde hair and glasses over her green eyes.

(Author Day: "OH SHIT! OH SHIT! THIS IS BAD! VERY BAD! OH GOD! THIS IS BAD! REAPER! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Reaper: "FUCK OFF! YOUR THE ONE WRITING THIS SHIT! NOT ME YA FUCKER!"

Golden: "Guys, shut the fuck up and help me get us out of this cage. Idk, Help, me damn'it!"

Idk5tt: "Hmmmmmm, when test subjects are lock in the cage with a computer. Subjects Day and Reaper fight over stupid shit as usual, and Subject Golden acts normally as well."

Golden: "Damn'it Idk5, your in the same fucking cage asshole!"

Idk5tt: "Ahhh, but my friend. This is all in the name of Science!"

Golden: "DAY JUST CONTINUE WRITING THIS AND END THIS BIT!"

Golden turns to Day and Reaper, only to find that Reaper killed Day, AGAIN!

Golden: "SOMEONE! HELP ME! WHY?!")

A/N: Hello, and sorry for the short Chapter. It's just that, well. MY TEACHERS ALL GAVE ME ASSGINMENTS THIS WEEKEND! And, I also thought that Reaps should get his own little chapter sense he wasn't in the last one. But hey. Life's a Bitch!

Life: "Who you calling a bitch Day?"

Author Day: "AHHH I'm sorry Ma'am!"

Life: "GET YOU ASS OVER HERE!"

Author Day: "OH SHIT!"

Life: "WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK!"

Author Day: "HA! WHEN WE'RE DONE, YOU'LL NEED THE MEDIC!"

*Life starts throwing stuff at Author Day.*

Author Day: "Ah, stop! No, no, no, not the- OW!~"

Author Day: "Anyway, see ya'll in the next one. If my girl Life, doesn't kill me first."

Life: "GET OVER HERE!"

Author Day: "GOTTA BLAST!"