Torture

"I'm actually surprised he left you," Chan snickered with a devilish grin reshaping his lips. Sehyoon wiggled around and tried to break free of his chains but in vain. Donghun had captured him despite Jiyeon's and Silvia's attempts to stop him.

Chan even punished the girls for their disobedience but their punishment was nothing compared to what Chan had in store for Sehyoon.

"I'm glad you stayed behind," Chan chirped, "that means I have a brand new toy to play with!" he chuckled ominously. "Fuck you!" Sehyoon growled, "Fuck you and you games!" he croaked as he squirmed under the tight grasp of the restrains.

Chan had removed every article of clothing from Sehyoon except for his underwear. This way he would be able to torture Sehyoon and inflict excruciating pain upon every single inch of his skin.

He had Sehyoon chained from his ankles and wrists. The chains that connected his wrists with the walls were rather high which prevented Sehyoon from laying or even kneeling down.

All he could do was just let gravity do her thing and let his body hang from his wrists-chains.

Chan would pay him a visit every single day, calling his little stopovers "play dates". Chan would burn Sehyoon's armpits and heels or pull out his nails while laughing and making fun of how weak he was and how the love of his life abandoned him like trash.

Sehyoon knew that Jason hadn't abandoned him, he knew that he though about him every single day and that he wanted to comeback but Sehyoon also knew that might not be possible. Even if Jason could somehow manage to infiltrate HIVE, find Sehyoon and break him free, Sehyoon would still be too broken to walk and the boy wouldn't be able to carry him outside without getting caught.

Sehyoon feared the day that Chan would grow tired of him and kill him. Sehyoon wasn't afraid of dying, no, he feared of never seeing his lover again.

Sehyoon once again heard the sound of the door unlocking and the metal scraping against the ground. The dungeon-like room he was locked in was barely lit by a few torches that hang on the wall.

Although HIVE was highly advanced in the technological aspect, the torture part was still on the medieval side. They preferred the old ways of torture, the physical kind, the kind you can inflict by hand and feel every eerie second.

Although they had a special torture unit, Chan tortured Sehyoon himself. He probably took pleasure in hurting Sehyoon because in his sick mind he felt like he was indirectly hurting his brother. Although Jason was oblivious to what was happening to Sehyoon.

Chan approached Sehyoon and smirked. Sehyoon's body was full of scars, burns and bruises. "I have great news." Chan remarked and Sehyoon's heart started beating faster than before. His first thought was that they captured Jason and he couldn't handle the thought of Chan torturing him too.

"It's your friends," Chan said, "Silvia and Jiyeon." he added and Sehyoon immediately shifted his attention to Chan's words. "What happened to them?" Sehyoon's voice was weak and hoarse.

"They're dead," he pouted teasingly, "the hyenas got to them." he tried to keep pouting but he was just having too much fun. Sehyoon's heart sunk at the sudden announcement. His friends had died, Donghun had betrayed him, Jason was gone. It seemed like Sehyoon had nothing good going for him. Although suffering from the loss of his two great friends, he couldn't help but think about how Yuehan was feeling in that moment. Him and Jiyeon were inseparable, he must have cried blood after finding out. Although curious, Sehyoon decided not to ask about Yuehan, he didn't want Chan to know that he cared about the boy. He would hate himself if Yuehan was caught up in the middle of this parody because that's what it was, a parody. There was no way this was actually happening or at least Sehyoon tried to think that way.