Am I Dreaming?

So here I was, sitting with a fairy-like creature with wings in some kind of a hollow, mystical tree. It talks English though and it's easier to understand than Elisabeth. So I decided to call Elisabeth's mom and tell her that I want to speak with Elisabeth. The grace told me all about how he knows Elisabeth because she has inner and outer grace and that I need to find it personally to be able to see it.

So I asked,"What's my word?" I asked, eager to know what MY grace is.

"Your grace is impatientness," the grace told me, me with a crazed look on my face.

"I believe I heard you wrong. My grace is impatientness?" I asked, impatiently.

"Yes, that's what I said," the grace said matter-of-factly.

"I've been the most patient with Elisabeth and her mom and trying to understand Elisabeth when she says things," I told the grace.

It immediately got insulted.

"Are you telling me that I am not correct with your symbol word?!" It said/screamed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you by saying that," I told the grace, meaningfully.

Well this is when it gets bad. The grace flew up in the air and didn't come back. It left me in that tree- day and night.

The next morning it came back and found me, laying on the floor asleep.