You're Not Fooling Anyone

Alright. So that happened. I spent the night in a mystical tree far away from New York City where I needed to be and I was freaking out-trust me.

So I started interrogating the fairy-like creature.

"Where am I? How far away are we from the city? How do we get out? Is there even a way? Hello? Are you listeni..." that's when I saw it.

Elisabeth was limp in the fairy-like creature's hands. My eyes swelling with tears but my face and eye sacks trying their hardest to hold them back.

"I'm sorry for your loss," said the grace. But I wasn't listening.

"Get out of this room," I told the grace, me balling by now.

So it left with misery and sorrow. I took a quick look at Elisabeth then my eye started really swelling up. 'There, you cruel world, you got me to cry! Are you happy?!' I thought to myself.

My tear dripped off my face and fell on Elisabeth's stiff cheek. There I was, sitting in a tree, crying over a person I've just met that became really close to me.

"I thought I could bring out the true you one day but I see I've failed already," I told Elisabeth even though nothing was going to come back from her little mouth.

"You haven't failed yet," said a voice coming from Elisabeth's direction but I couldn't bear myself to look at her.

I was full on balling now and I wasn't proud of it but I turned around to see Elisabeth sitting up on her rear.

I said, unattractively,"Elisabeth! I missed you so much and I thought you were dead! Please tell me-what happened?"

"It was him," she told me with me still as a rock.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

She stopped and gave me a terrified look.