[Chapter 2]

What the hell!? I have to make sure if i'm right!

Xie Siyue asked in a hurry: "Is this Shengjin City?"

Xie Qiancheng carefully observed her, but after a while, her eyes were still filled with genuine confusion. Seems like this wasn't a prank, so he could only nod.

Xie Siyue suddenly felt helpless out of disgust. She closed her eyes in defeat. Yes, yes! She actually transmigrated over into a novel as the bitchy, petty, villainess who was headed towards a tragic ending  because she was a sociopathic, toxic bitch.

She needed to know were the plot was, I need to return her to the good side. That also means she needs to talk politely and with respect.

She asked her brother: "How old am I now?"

Xin Qiancheng raised a brow and asked seriously this time: "You really don't remember?"

"YEAH OF COURSE, ANSWER MEEEE." is what she wanted to say, but instead she only nodded.

Her brother asked impatiently: "what do you mean by that?"

"I know my name and my identity as the eldest daughter of the Xin family. I now know this is Shengjin City." Xin Siyue "I only remember these details, but I can't recall the rest. :("

Xin Qiangcheng's brows knitted deeply as he considered her words. After pondering about it for a while, he said, "Go to bed first. I'll call the doctor to see you."

"...thanks for nothing you little piece of crap." I whispered under my breath.

Xin Qiancheng, who was about to leave, suddenly stopped on his tracks and stared back at her doubtfully for two seconds. Finally, he walked out of the room with a disconcerted look.

'Weird, how can falling down the stairs make her act so strange? Since when did my sister treat others so politely? Did her brain really break down this time? She was retarded in the beginning–if we don't prevent her from degrading any further, who knows what disaster will come!'

At this thought, Xin Qiancheng's pace quickened.

Upon seeing the man slip away so quickly, Xin Siyue laid back in bed and screamed, shouted and cried in her heart. The former Xin Siyue of the novel was such a useless retard that not even her brother was willing to be close to her.

Although there weren't many descriptions of Xin Qiancheng in the book, it's not difficult to see that he was a smart and capable person. He was able to run most of the Xin family's businesses at such a young age, but he was later implicated due to the villainess' deeds.

She recalled a scene in the novel, right after the villainess had succeeded in plotting Sheng Wenyang's miscarriage. Outside the operating room, Chen Sinan, who had always maintained a calm and composed demeanor, now wrapped his fingers around the villainess' neck with one had and viciously warned, "If something happens to her, I'll definitely bury your corpse with her!"

Good thing Chen Sinan wasn't retarded and new what to do with the shitty villainess.

She also recalled the author's description: "For the first time, Xie Siyue felt a deep fear from the murderous aura that emanated from Chen Sinan's body. It was as if his cold hands could tighten its grasp mercilessly around her throat at any moment, easily taking away her life. She wanted to struggle against him, but did not have even half the strength to resist..."

Finally, Xie Qiancheng rushed into the hall in a hurry, saving his shitty sister.

Xie Qiancheng walked behind Chen Sinan and ordered in a chilling voice: "Chen Sinan, you'd better let her go this instant!"