[Chapter 3]

HELLO I AM BACK.

~~~~

Xin Siyue spend the next half of the month lazing around. Her family took turns beating information about herself in her brain.

All of that was useless bs. Xie Siyu has already read the damn novel, the only new information she learned was that the moms name was Bai Nong and the fathers was Xie Jin. These names weren't mentioned because who on earth calls their parents by their first name?

They showered her with love and both of the parents resembled my grandma. although Xie Qiancheng occasionally was being a bitch to her, she understood were he was coming from.

 If I had sister like the Novel Xie Siyue I would've long sent her into a hospital for the deranged.

Even though this life is very enviable, economic standing is superior, and there is family love and harmony, they could never ever replace her real family.

 It was better to get used to her situation and get Xie Siyue on the right track.

The mom said that she was a sophomore year on her second semester. I know that the villainess wanted to be a dance major, but then later on changed it to Art Department to chase after Chen Sinan. That's because right next to the Art Department was the Construction and Engineering Department which Chen Sinan attended.

Should I change my major to dance since the gal is good at dancing....Nahh that will just bring more attention to me and why should I help a person like Xie Siyue in achieving her dreams? 

I'll become the greatest artist the world has ever seen!

And so Xie Siyue stayed in the art department to achieve her goals.

Just kidding. The mom forced me to change departments because she knew that Chen whatever's department was near mine and she didnt want to deal with that shit anymore.

...

After Xie Qiancheng drove her to her college, he paid the Dean's office a visit for ten minutes before walking out the door and handing over a piece of paper to her directly. It was a written consent on transferring her department. Below was the Dean's signature along with the school's bright red seal.

Xin Siyue was mad. WHY IS IT SO EASY TO CHANGE DEPARTMENTS!!

Xin Qiancheng had to lower his pride as he finally explained things to her in a dignified manner: "Half of the investments in this school comes from our Xie family. If you want to change departments, it's simply a matter of saying one sentence." 

Is hE TRYING TO PROVOKE ME? wELL wELL

"Why are you acting so pompously. The act of bribery is a punishable crime! and you are acting so proud. I am calling the police." 

"bitc-" Just before he could finish his sentence, he looked up slightly and noticed a young man approaching, not far away.

Chen Sinan wore a white short-sleeved shirt with one hand lazily resting in his pockets. He walked onwards without a care, and with each step, the aura of a young master could not be denied aka a dull guy with no personality that thinks being a rich guy is a personality trait.

Xie Siyue was curious as to why her brother suddenly looked so defensive. When she turned around to follow his line of sight, she immediately noticed a young man.

'oh wow he's probably the male lead.'

Although she cried out in her heart, she couldn't look away. At this time, Xie Qiancheng pulled her hand and dragged her forward. "Let's go!"

It was a simple and concise command.

Xin Siyue hurriedly looked back at her brother with some wonder: 'what was he about to call me before that young man appeared?'

As she thought of this Xie Siyue happened to brush past the man, but then immediately noticed his smooth skin, does he use moisturizer?

Xie Siyue nodded unconsciously as she assessed that that was some smooth ass skin in her mind.

Strangely enough, after she nodded her head, the young man passerby released a sullen aura, as if wanting to keep her far out of his way.

Xin Siyue didn't notice that at all since she doesn't see aura or read minds.

"hey I want to-"

"No you cant talk to him."

I was about to say that I wanted to drink water.

Xie Qiancheng yanked her forward and immediately stopped on his tracks. He turned around to stare at Siyue, then glanced back up at the other guy, but this time with a smile. 

"what"

"DO YOU KNOW THAT GUY." he pointed at the young man.

"No i don't. why."

Xie Qiancheng just stupidly smiles.

I need answers.

After walking a couple of steps ahead of Chen Sinan the guy suddenly laughed "Good, I finally gave a face slap to Chen Sinan today! Why would anyone from our family get along with him! He's hateful! He doesn't deserve to enter our sights!"

"We didn't get along with him in the first place. Why would he care about that and how is that a face slap?" I think my brother might be retarded.

~~~~