[Chapter 4]

I am back from the dead hello.

~~~~~~

Xie Siyue secretly frowned. It seems like the first day of coming to this school won't go smoothly...not even as smooth as Chen Sinan's skin 🐔🐔🐔🐔.

Meanwhile, Chen Sinan entered the Dean's office and saw a white haired elder greet him with a smile. "A'nan, have you met with the Xie family earlier? They left just now." After that, he pointed to the door's direction.

"I don't know them well." Chen Sinan wasn't surprised at all.

The almost as dense as the harem protagonist in shounen manga Dean, failed to realize that this clearly upset young man's flat tone was a direct indication of his displeasure. The elder with literally no cognitive empathy probably because he's so desensitized after living through so much shit continued to happily say, "I heard that the young daughter of the Xie family had deliberately transferred over to the Art Department to chase after you, but now, she has once again changed her major to learn broadcasting and hosting. I recall that both majors are east and west of your department?"

"That has nothing to do with me. Uncle Zhao, I came here today to talk to you about the project. If you want to continue talking about unimportant things, then I won't be staying."

Chen sinan's mind at the time: 'my fuckin god. Its not a crime to mistake someones intentions. Thinking "Oh he likes her." when i'm just being polite to that crazy ass bitch. Everyone's free to fantasize, but imagine being watched 24/7 just because she "loves you". To be followed around and disturbed wherever you go, all from a woman who when questioned says its "because I love you." Some people think AINT THAT cUTE?  NOPE That Is just beyond terrifying. Imagine if it was a weak girl being watched, stalked and followed by a slimy, ugly, old man? She WOULD CALL THE POLICE! but since i'm a man I cant do anything about it. "That iSNT A reAl proBlem youRe juSt beinG mean tO the PoOr GirL." Ill always get vilified. I'm being trapped in a corner. That Xie Siyu traumatizes me everyday and I cant even stand up for myself. This is the reason why I never smile...its because people will misunderstand me and become like Xie Siyu. They even tried to bully my poor gf who is studying hard abroad.

"I'm simply talking about your family life, why be so serious about it? Alright, whatever you say."

"She's not part of my family and isn't going to be. Uncle Zhao shouldn't bring up this topic later."

President Zhao's face blackened...does this teenager have to take it so seriously?

Chen sinan literally reading the old mans thoughts: "ill rip your jerk face apart. I came here to talk about the project and you're here playing matchmaker. I'M ALREADY TAKEN. Shitty old man hope you die a miserable death."

The news that I changed  my major once again immediately spread like wildfire throughout the Department of Fine Arts. After all, back then, novel Xie siyu stirred up the entire college when she officially announced her pursuit in trying to make Chen Sinan commit adultery.

I packed up my things to transfer to my new dormitory. During this time, I became deeply aware of how deeply the villainess fucked up, she died not because of some "silly miscommunication" with those around her, its because her values and morals were already non existent. She knew what she was doing when she fucking killed a baby. When I unpacked my things not one of the three roommates helped because this is obviously my responsibility, only an extremely insensitive, self centered, entitled person would think that those roommates who are extremely busy with finals are obligated to help me unpack my things. The original Xie Siyu would probably think of them as her servants or nanny's smh.

The three roommates warily looked at me.

God they probably think i'm going to go and order them around. All because of stupid novel Xie Siyu.

After some thought, I spoke: "Guys, i'm a changed person now. I stopped stalking chen sinan and moved very far away from him, see? To show my sincerity ill give each of you 200 dollars as an apology, and ill pay for your friend's, Sheng Wenyang's tuition fees."

"I don't believe you stupid bitch."

"This stupid bitch will pay for everything you want." 

"We see your sincerity so we are willing to forgive you."

In my previous life, I had always dreamed of becoming the president of mars or a warrior wizard alien who serves our cow overlords after my graduation. 'No matter what, since I'm given a second chance at life, I should make my dreams come true this time."

After moving into my new dormitory, I introduced myself to my new roommates. The beautiful girl with short, yellow hair fed me while the other two roommates played video games with me.

Good thing i'm a master at diplomacy.

I resumed my daily routine of slacking. I still need to graduate after all. Class, another class.  Fortunately, I already graduated college in my past life and now I have big brain.

But the numerous people who knew of Xie Siyue the infamous dumbass, were surprised that she wasn't yet kicked out of this top tier college.

I am very aware of her terrible reputation as the dumbass, crazy stalker girl.

As I was passing the billboard I saw my name in the finalist board for the dance competition. How the heck am I on there. Well, I guess thats fine since I do have some pretty sick moves.

Upon noticing Xin Siyue stop on her tracks, Mao Shiyue suddenly turned vigilant. He immediately began to consider whether it was better to look ahead as if he didn't notice her, or if he should take out something to cover his face. After all, he was still horrified by her fierce appearance back then when she chased him down six times a day to get Chen Sinan's number.

But unexpectedly, the girl glanced at the announcement posted on the billboard and passed by him like a normal person would.

Mao Shiyuan was shocked. Yes he was thinking about escaping at first, but what stunned him on the spot was how the girl walked passed him like a normal person, instead of being a crazy bitch like always!

Her footsteps were heavy and energetic. Its as if they've become complete strangers to each other. Although they were indeed unfamiliar, Mao Shiyuan immediately thought of another question:'Did this woman dare to change her routine to grab attention?'

'Dream on! Chen Sinan won't be fooled, even if she did such a wise move!'

That is probably what that guy thought. I need to clear this shit up before it escalates any further.

"Aye, Mao Shiyuan! I have become a different person! here take these 300 dollars as compensation for everything I  did to you and Chen Sinan."

A small tear fell from Mao Shiyuans eye. 'I can finally rest in peace.'