[Chapter 5]

Xie Siyue decided that the next best course of actions is going back to her dorm to avoid any sort of interactions that could result in death.

She has never been good at studying because she would constantly procrastinate and get distracted by irrelevant questions. 

After long, exhausting, painful hours of studying she finally got her work done and had 7 hours left for sleep. What a luxury. 

Although she is kind of dumb, she is hardworking and diligent. 

 She slumped on her bed, tucked herself in, found a comfortable position, and then suddenly felt very awake. Xie Siyue didn't feel any signs of fatigue she had experienced when studying. 

Curse this. I hate college. They should've had reincarnated me as some mighty study wizard instead.

Late in to the night, she started to address her deeper unstated emotional concern. Okay, I ignored this one for the longest time. I don't want to drag on this farce any longer. 

I will settle the accounts and apologize tomorrow to everyone. Before people think:

"Why did this sister, who used to hate studying all day while chasing after Chen Sinan, suddenly change her temperament?"

or

"Did this woman dare to change her routine to grab attention?"

I won't allow any dumb misunderstandings.

To turn over a new leaf, I need to first clear things up with the people I harassed as the old me.

I'm a changed person (literally), but that doesn't mean that what I did before will be automatically forgiven. I'm going to avoid the protagonists not responsibility. 

Imagine after harassing everyone, proceeding to ignore everyone who you owe an apology to,  with the condescending attitude of "I'm better than this." Tsk tsk.

How could I ever hold my head high after all the shit Xie Siyue in the book did. It's better to do something about my dark past instead of trying to cover it up.

No need to overcomplicate my situation.

I will just simply and straightforwardly apologize. Then after that I will have no reason to interact with anyone from the main cast, and they would have nothing on me. Sounds like a plan. 

This fool proof plan of mine. Cutting all sort of connection, sharp  and clean. Is this the true mastery of avoidance? or wait...does addressing the problem and solving it count as confrontation?

Oh my god it's already 3:00 AM, and I have to wake up at 7:30.