Skys POV

So it's 2 years later and everybody kind of split apart. I was about to go to the movies and watch lion king or whateva till I got a text from Desiree saying we going to the BANDKIDS house to reunite. Besides Amari cause that lil dtm. Anyways I headed back home to change.

• my outfit•

I finished up putting on my eyelashes and headed out the door

I finished up putting on my eyelashes and headed out the door. I arrived to there house and knocked on the door. And sauve answered. I gave him a hug and he squeezed my ass. " damn, bb still thicc" he whispers in my ear. " still thicc for you" I whisper back teasing him walking off to hug everybody else.

" aye what yall wanna do today?" Mosey ask.
I just wanna chill and shit neek says. Maybe we can Netflix and chill sauve says looking at me licking his lips. "Yea that coo" everybody says. We are watching the movie " Conjuring"

A jump scare comes on and jaila screamed at the top of her lungs. " DAMN BITCH WTF" she screams. Everybody starts cracking tf up. I on the other hand grabbed sauve and hid my face in it. " aweee, you scared?" he says in a baby voice. " naw nigga I'm a bad bitch" Ight then why you grabbing my arm he asks.

Cause I can. I say. He just smiles and kisses me. Half way through the movie me and sauve fall asleep I'm hugging him and he has his head on me,the most uncomfortable-ist position ever I fucking know. We eventually woke up and everybody looked at each other and laughed bc we all fell asleep and didn't even finish the movie.

" we can never finish shit" I say. Yet you was the first one to fall asleep, matter fact you and sauve. Mosey says laughing. " nigga stfu you fell asleep to".everybody was starting to get tired. " you sleeping you over lil girl?" He asks me. " yea" I say he gets up puts his hand out for me to grab it and we walk upstairs. And while I'm walking up he slaps my ass.

"Sauveeee!!" I say in a tired voice. He just laughs. We go upstairs and I lay straight on the bed. I don't got clothes here cause I don't live here anymore. Sauve gets in the bed with me. He gets closer and says " you gonna be mines again" and after that I just remember falling asleep.