Sky at the studio

" sky you wanna go to the stui with me?" He asks while he's laying on my stomach. " yea sure" Ight you wanna change or sum he asks. " yea" he gets up and I slightly jog to the stair case. " that booty PHAT!!" Sauve yells. " I know" I yell back half way up the stairs. I got the the room and knew exactly what I wanted to wear.

• my outfit•

I ran back downstairs and went over to sauve

I ran back downstairs and went over to sauve. " you like?" I ask him. " fasho" he says just wait till we get back home he says grabbing me by my waist and kissing me. We walk out the door to the car. " you hungry?" He asks putting on his seat belt. " sorta" where you wanna eat lil bb he says. " chipotle duh" I should've been knew that he says.

So we pull up to chipotle and I order a bowl and a large tea. " you not getting nun?" I ask him. " naw I already ate when yo ass was sleep" oh I saw laughing. We got the food and headed of to the studio. We arrived at the studio sauve was being a gentleman and held the door open for me. Only bc he wanted to smack my ass.

" sauveeeeeee!" I say. He just laughs. Like always. I greet everybody. And sit down to eat my food.
After I eat I go over to sauve and sit on his lap . " you should go get me food" he says kissing my neck. " okay, what you want to eat?" Anything! He says to me. " baby idk just think of sum" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. " Chinese food then" Ight bet I say. Mosey wanted food to so Desiree is gonna ride with me.

• at the restaurant•

Hi, what can I get for you today? The window lady says. Can I get a large bowl of chicken fried rice and a medium lemonade?
Ofc she says, is that all?
No, what you want Desiree just get the same thing you got for sauve except get him a water. Ight I say.

Can we get the same thing but change the second order to a water?
Most definitely. That will be 31.45 at the second window. " ok" we pull up to the window and pay. We waited bout 5 mins for the food. "Here ya go" a guy says. " wait aren't you dating that sauvesidle? He asks me. " yea"I say looking at Desiree laughing " omg can you be in my Snapchat video? He asks me.

" sure love" I say after that we headed back to the studio.

• at the studio•
Me and Desiree are laughing till we opened the door. And saw this sage and Celyz. sage was on sauves lap but he was obviously telling her to get off. " BITCH WTF" I set the food down and walk over to that bitch. " so you think you can just come in here and sit on my mans lap?"

Ight bet I say. I grab this bitch by her hair and start throwing face shots. She tries to get up but I'm not folding. I grab her hair and slam it into the door. Well that bitch blacked out. Saige eventually woke up and left without Celyz. I look at sauve and start laughing.

" tf u laughing for?" He asks confused. The fact she thought she was finna get you.
" oh" he says. I walk over to give him his food and ofc he shared bc he already knows what to do.
Meanwhile Desiree still dealing with this celery bitch. After the little incident and everybody decided to go home.