Sky's sky diving POV

We arrived at the sky diving place and man was that shit cold. But before that this is what I wore.⬇️

We walked into the place and they handed us these big saggy ass suits and some googles

I got inside my suit perfectly I could see jaila was struggling cause she had her suit in backwards. And she was digging the goggles.

" do these mf goggles gotta be so tight mfs bout ready to cut off my circulation" jaila says. " lemme help you loosen them bb" jay says. Ha forehead to big so either way it's gonna me tight. Neek says laughing. And so does everybody else.

" yep it's all fun in games till I push y'all of that plane" jaila says getting annoyed. We got into our suits until sauve stops me.
" bbg why you got a coat on" cause I'm cold. I told him. " Ight" he says putting his arm over my shoulder and continuing to walk.

We walk out the where the plane was. " I already know I'm not boutta like this shit bruh" moseys says. " bro same" sauve says the girls got ya Doing this shit. " bitch no, sky and Desiree got you doing that shit" jaila says rolling her eyes.

We got on the plane and no seat belts were needed cause we weren't gonna be on it long.
The damn introduction guy was repeating himself and ig jaila was getting annoyed. " okay nigga, what next" jaila says.
" jaila" jay says. What this nigga got short term memory lost or sum shit. He den repeated himself li- Anyways the I instruction guy says interrupting Jaila.

Bitch I will knock- stfu jaila before you get stranded somewhere I say to her. She just rolled her eyes and listened.
" so who wants to go first" Desiree and mosey well Desiree offered to go first. Mosey was scared den a bitch. He looked down and he face turned white. " ohhh hell noo" mosey says chuckling and looking away. " cmon bae it will be fun" Desiree says.

" Ight bro just cmon" they eventually jump and they already off the plane.
" you ready bb?" Sauve asked me. Ofc. We jumped of the plane and my mf stomach dropped like a bitch. I wasn't screaming or nothing but my eyes where getting so dry through the goggles they started to burn.

We eventually got to the bottom where we met mosey and Desiree and jaila and jay. Mosey was pale asf and I could tell he was about to throw tf up. After that we all headed back home and got ready for school the next day.