desiree's pov

so it's 2 years later. i haven't talked to mosey since the end of his tour. i decided to take some time by myself for a bit. i don't fw amari as much. she did me wrong. my relationship with mosey rn is we aren't together. but he hasn't been in any relationships lately. ima always be his bestfriend no matter what tho. it's impossible to break our bond. i hope all of us have a reunion or we all can link again. i want everything to go back to normal tbh.

so i decided to go treat myself. i went to rodeo drive. i went to the gucci store , pink , and kiko milano.

this is what i wore. simple but cute yk.

after i took some pictures

after i took some pictures. i was walking out of louis vuitton and i bumped into mosey. he asked me to come over to the crib. " wassuh lil baby slide to da crib " mosey said " can i invite the rest of my friends over too" i said " yea fosholy " mosey said. i could feel him looking at me.

i got in my car and texted jaila and sky. i told em to slide to the bandkids house but they moved to a bigger house but still somewhere in glendale. i got to the house and Sky was already there. Jaila was on the way. Sky and sauve were instantly on each other. Forgot to mention her and chi went there separate ways. Anyways everybody was there and was just chilling. " aye what y'all wanna do?" Mosey asks " ion know i'm real tired i just wanna chill wit y'all. haven't seen y'all in a minnn" i said " ayo i got a question for y'all doe " mosey said " yeah ? me and sky said " ima wait till jaila get her " mosey said " alright" me and sky said.

after mosey's tour i moved out of the bandkids house. mosey didn't want me to leave but i needed to.

jaila finally got here. sauve said for us to netflix and chill. they put on the movie " the conjuring ".

i cuddled up with mosey. mosey was laying on my stomach and i was playin wit his curls. a scary part came on and i screamed. jaila screamed loud as helll tho. everyone was cracking upp. i fell asleep. i had my eyes open a bit and i could see everyone going up to they rooms. i felt mosey pick me up and take me to his room.

he put me down gently. he shook me to ask if i wanted to wear my clothes or wear sum of his. i said to wear sum of his. i put on some bape shorts and his billionaire boys club shirt. i went back to his bed. he changed into some shorts and had no shirt on. he layed in bed with me. i layed on his chest and he kissed me. after we both fell asleep.