Sky's morning POV

It's the morning time, and damn I was tired den a bitch. Sauve is laying on my stomach still sleep so ofc I can't get up. So in the meantime I just go on my phone on Instagram. He slowly starts to wake up and snatches my phone. " sauve wtf" I say. " I want you're attention" he says. " ok"

I get on top of him and start kissing his neck and lips. And lemme just tell you this nigga had some BIG as hickeys. I was still sucking on his neck but hard, like HARD cause he wanted "attention" " ow sky stop" he says laughing. I pop up. " naw you say you wanted attention" so I keep sucking.

"Okayyyy" we can do this laterrr skyyy damnn he says. " okay then" next time be more specific i say getting up from the bed. " oh btw you left some of yo clothes here in case you wanna change" if you wanna be naked that's fine to he says to me while I'm in the bathroom.

" imma wear the clothes, I say laughing"
• my outfit•

" imma wear the clothes, I say laughing" • my outfit•

It's basic but whatever. I got out the bathroom after brushing my teeth and sauve was doing the same. After he got dressed we took a couple of pics cause we was matching or whateva. Then we headed downstairs to where everybody was cause ig mosey had to ask or tell us sum.