Fnaf 2 Resteraunt

I arrived at the Freddy Fazbear Jr's place. It was 3 times larger than Fredbear's.

Y/n: "This is the place."

Spring Bonnie: "Its bigger than I imagined."

Y/n: "Heheheh."

Spring Bonnie: "What?"

Y/n: "I'll tell you later. Any idea how to get inside?"

Spring Bonnie: "Henry said there is a security guard to let us in." So we waited until the doors opened up. He was a young man, very timid.

Guard: "Hello, you must be the ones on my side."

Y/n: "Uhhh, yeah?"

Spring Bonnie: "What do you mean 'Your side'?"

Guard: "The ones that would attack me at night."

Y/n: "I have a feeling we are at the right spot. What is your name?"

Guard: "Jeremy."

Y/n: "Well, I am Y/n, this is Spring Bonnie."

Spring Bonnie: "Hello!"

Jeremy: "I gotta go back to the office, if you need assistance, come there, okay?"

Y/n: "Okay, dude." Me and Spring Bonnie went to look at the stage. This IS the first night, so Jeremy should be fine. They looked like toys, and I am sure the pictures sent by me that these guys are not it. But he said they're in here, so we will have to keep looking.

Spring Bonnie: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Spring Bonnie: "How come you worked at Fredbear's under 16?"

Y/n: "Well, its the usual, parents were struggling, they had shortened staff, and I was willing to help them as long as they helped me."

Spring Bonnie: "Oh." We walked up to this music box. It has all these prizes here, so this is the prize counter. I heard static coming from a room behind there, so I checked, and it was a Female fox with 2 heads, and was Mangled up.

Y/n: "This looks sad. I held out my hand, and I felt myself trying to repair her as best as I could. To my surprise, it worked out well.

Mangle: "Huh?"

Y/n: "You...your sentient as well." Mangle just hugged me tightly. I wasn't expecting this.

Mangle: "Thank you! You did so much for me!"

Y/n: "Your welcome. Hum, how did you become like that? Shouldn't the workers have fixed you?"

Mangle: "well, here's the story..."

Y/n: "Damn. Well, we need an area to stay at, so why don't we stay here to protect you from any brats that try to touch you?"

Mangle: "You mean it?"

Y/n: "Yes. What's your name?"

Mangle: "Toy Foxy."

Y/n: "So you do resemble toys, but I'm not calling you that. Maybe Vixen?"

Vixen: "That sounds like a way better nickname than Mangle."

Y/n: "That nickname sounds offensive."

Vixen: "What are you doing here anyways?"

Y/n: "We came in search for Freddy. A guy who looks beat up a bit?"

Vixen: "I know they came in, but sorry, I don't know where they were put."

Y/n: "Well, you stay here and rest, I will keep looking."

Vixen: "Okay."

Me and Spring Bonnie kept looking, when I looked at the stage, The blue bunny had disappeared. The chicken woke up all piped up.

Toy Chica: "MMMmmmm." I walked up to her.

Y/n: "Hello."

Toy Chica: "Hello, are you new here?"

Y/n: "Yea."

Toy Chica: "Oh goody. Want a tour from me?"

Spring Bonnie: "I would like that."

Toy Chica: "Alright, since this is the first night, its not so hot. where we are now is the show stage. Down here is the main hall, and the bathrooms. Down near the end of our spot is Mangles room and the Game room."

Y/n: "Cool, don't call her that again."

Toy Chica: "Come again?"

Y/n: "Her name is Toy Foxy or Vixen. It insults her being called that." Toy Chica seemed to gasp at that.

Toy Chica: "Oh my gosh, Im soo sorry." Vixen comes up and tackles me, giving me a kiss on my lips??"

Vixen: "Thank you for standing up to me, stud bear."

Y/n: "uuhh, yeah." I was blushing. I didn't think I would still have this kind of stuff. Almost as if I am still human.

Toy Chica: "Uhum, this way to the party rooms." Out came a blue blur full speed at me.

Y/n: "GAH!"

{re-re-edited}