Night 3 [lemon]

{Yes, lemon ahead, but this is also still a chapter without it}

We did our performance for the day, as usual, and it turned 6 PM, so the kids went home, angry that they couldn't tear apart Vixen.

7 PM

I had went into the kitchen to cook some pizza to eat.

8 PM

Tried to play guitar. I was bad at it.

9 PM

I checked Mari's counter, she looks so cute asleep.

10 PM

I was sitting around, waiting for the night to begin, and Springbonnie came up towards me.

SpringBonnie: "Hey."

Y/n: "Hey." I replied. She sat next to me.

SpringBonnie: "Soo....I heard you have a penis?" My eyes widen and I coughed as I sat up.

Y/n: "Wait, how would you know?"

SpringBonnie: "It was in my system files that you had one, and I was curious."

Y/n: "Yeah, curious." I say sarcastically. turning towards her with my eyes half closed.

 turning towards her with my eyes half closed

Springbonnie: "Can I see it?"

Y/n: "I can't just whip it out like that!!" I shout back. She makes a puffy face.

Springbonnie: "Fine, I will do it the hard way." She says as she pounces on top of me.

Y/n: "Wait, what are you doing!?" I questioned. She just giggles as she kissed me. I was still confused, but I melted in anyways. The way she was straddling me was getting me hard. "F-f-f-f-f-fuck." I cursed at myself. She looked down and smiles.

Springbonnie: "See? All it took was some coaxing."

Y/n: "I hate you..." I say, defeated.

Springbonnie: "Wow, it is big." She says."

Y/n: "Yep." I reply with a monotone. I yelped, startled that Springbonnie grabbed my member and started stroking it. "The hell are you doing NOW!?" I asked.