Night 2

I reacted by shifting into my shadow armor. [Which looks like shadow freddy, but with the mask on your mouth.] The blue bunny bounced off you and hit the ground.

Toy Bonnie: "Oww. Meanie." She made a pout.

Y/n: "Is all the toys girls?"

Vixen: "All except Toy Freddy and B.B."

Y/n: "B.B.?"

Toy Chica: "Short for Balloon Boy."

Spring Bonnie: "Riiiight."

Toy Chica: "Last is the office."

Y/n: "But it doesn't make sense. Where would they be? We checked everywhere."

Vixen: "Talk to Marionette tomorrow night. She'll know where they would be."

Y/n: "Why tomorrow?"

Toy Bonnie: "When 6 A.M. hits, we have to start the show." Vixen shudders.

Y/n: "Hey, sweetheart. I got you. Your safe."  She hugged me.

Vixen: "Thank you."

-Daytime-

I was just trying to act like a robot with no emotions, and I saw a few kids going after Vixen and I used my power on her to protect her. She had a shadow plating on her chest and thighs. She also got an armored shadow muzzle on her snout. No matter how hard the kids tried to tug, they did no damage to her, and she felt nothing. At the end they gave up and went on their way. When it turned into 6 P.M. She tackled me down. She gave me a passionate kiss, I melted into the kiss as well. I think I fell for animatronics. I felt hungry though, and separated our kiss.

Y/n: "Anyone know how to cook?"  Just then, Toy Chica came next to me, startling me.

Toy Chica: "Me! Me!"

Vixen: "Why do you need to eat?"

Y/n: "I haven't ate anything for awhile now, so I'm going to enjoy that Fazbear pizza." Vixen was confused about this.

-A buffet later-

I was eating with Spring Bonnie, then came up Toy Freddy and the girl they probably call Marionette.

Toy Freddy: "So, your the new people, right?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Marionette: "Well, I am Marionette, and I know all. I know you were once human."

Y/n: "how...?"

Marionette: "Don't worry about that. You seek questions about some Animatronics?"

Y/n: "Yes, do you know where I can find some that look like you guys, but damaged?"

Marionette: "One of them is out in the hallway right now."

Y/n: "Huh?" I got up and ran down the hall to see a withered Fox. This is probably Foxy. "Hey!" The Fox turned around. He looked pretty damaged. Some of his face was missing, his legs had nothing, including his torso. And some of his front arms were exposed.

Foxy: "Who are ye?"

Y/n: "Fritz. I know what William did to you." He seemed to get angry at that.

Foxy: "How do ye know about Spring Trap?"

Y/n: "That what he calls himself? Its me, Y/n." He gasped.

Foxy: "Did he kill ye too?"

Y/n: "No, me and Henry are working together to stop 'Spring Trap'."

Foxy: "I go by Foxy now. Fritz is dead."

Y/n: "Okay, do you know where he is at?"

Foxy: "We need to drag out the other guards to get to him." He pointed at the other Fritz.

Y/n: "Uhh, maybe we don't have to kill the guard."

Foxy: "This is the only way to do this."

Y/n: "Foxy, I really doubt that will truly work. Did you think this through?"

Foxy: "Don't question the capn's orders."

Y/n: "Really? don't question the fact that there are only soo many Freddy Fazbear places, in which Spring Trap is an animatronic. He can't really go anywhere but those places."

Foxy: ...

Y/n: "We can talk about this tomorrow, okay?"

Foxy: "All right."

Y/n: "Good." I left Foxy there and went back to eating my pizza. It turned to 6 A.M.

{Re-Re-Edited[Not much]}