#2 Billy x Nugget

This ship was requested by; coke124
This will be set after kindergarten 2 but since i don't know what comes after kindergarten I shall once again set this in my own countries school system. The system is below for clarification.
(NURSERY-PRIMARY SCHOOL-HIGHSCHOOL)
I'm putting them in p2 (second year of primary.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 6 YRS OLD.

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

[BILLY'S P.O.V]

I was walking to school with my Mum, holding her hand while my twin sister, Lilly, held her other one. I'm really excited to go to school today, just as I am everyday, because i get to see my best friends in the world. I have known them since we were 4 years old. As we arrive at our school, Mum let's go of our hands and knelt(kneeled?) down to our level.
"Have a great day , you two. See you at home time!" She said to us.
"Bye Mummy!" Me and my twin sister said at the same time before she stood up and walked away.

Lilly walked over to her friends, Carla and Penny, while I went to go find mine. When I found them I gave Nugget a hug and he hugged me back.
"Hi Billy!" Kid said waving slightly.
"Hello, Nugget's friend Billy." I let go of the strange Nugget obsessed boy.
"Hey, guys!" I replied to them both, a huge smile on my face. Suddenly! The bell rang and we all had to go to our classes.

[NUGGET'S P.O.V]

When Nugget entered the classroom of learning, he sat beside his best friend, Billy! Nugget will admit that he does like Billy more than a best friend. Maybe a bestest best friend? That's what Nugget tells himself but he knows it is not true. Nugget knows he loves the kind Billy. The class today was learning the 4× tables. Nugget is really good at his '×' but Billy is not, so Nugget helps him.

After the class is over, all the children go out to play. Billy walks up to Nugget and said;
"Hey, Nugget? I have something to say..."
"What is it, Billy?" I respond.
"I- I love you Nugget!" He say"s quickly, shutting his eyes tight as if preparing for rejection.
"Nugget... I love y-you too Billy!" His face lit up like a light bulb.

[NOBODY'S P.O.V]

Billy took Nuggets hand into his own and kissed him on the cheek. Both boy's faces grew red from embarresment.
And in the backround, if you looked very closely, you would see Lilly, Penny, Carla and Kid fangirling/fanboying.
They knew it was gonna happen