#44 Penny x Carla

Requested by coffeebunslate. Wattpad couldn't process your existence when I tried to tag u so now i'm following u. Noice books btw-

Age range: 15-16yrs

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Carla was just chilling outside the school during break. She was talking to her best friend, Monty. The two had became best friends after their failed date in kindergarten. Now, Carla is dating Penny.

Speaking of Penny, the android girl ran up to two, tears made of oil flowing down her cheeks.

"Penny? What happened?" Carla asked, hugging Penny as soon as she was close enough. Penny stumbled through her words, unable to form a sentence. Instead, she pointed at the school bully Buggs, indicating that he gad been making fun of her. Carla was mad. She told Monty to comfort Penny while she went up to Buggs.

The last thing that bully saw before he woke up in the first aid room, was Carla's fist heading to meet his face. Everyone had saw it happen, and when Buggs left the first aid room, everyone around began laughing at him.

Carla felt accomplished as she sat on a bench that was around the side of the school, holding a now cheered up Penny in her arms. They could hear all the students laughing at Buggs from where they were sitting. Penny giggled a little at the thought of the school bully being bullied.

×later×

School had ended, now the two girls were in Carla's house, cuddled up on her couch as they watched cartoons. Penny complained a few times about Carla's house always being so cold, so Carla had gotten a blanket to wrap around them two. She knew that Penny couldn't feel the cold, she just needed an excuse to cuddle closer. Whick Carla found adorable, just like everythig else about the android girl.

Carla felt herself grow tired, losing focus on the cartoons, and was soon sleeping. Penny noticed this and smiles. She shifts thm both into a more comfortable position and drifts off to sleep herself.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Oh this is probably pretty cringy. Eh. Sorry it's kinda short.