#65 PT1 W.D x Stevie

Haven't written one of these in a while. Also, this was requested twice by two different people so I'm making it a two-shot. Requested by Devil_Kun_13. You don't need to read PT1 to read PT2, which is fluff, just in case some of you like the ship but not lemons.

This is the last lemon of this book. Wow. Also, I'm pretty sure it's like half-crack because I'm sick and tired so, y'know... kinda just wanna get these last six requests done. Also pretty short, I'm sorry.

Characters age I guess is around 25

(LEMON)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It was just supposed to be a simple date. Nothing more. One where they would both go home and think over how badly they messed up even though neither did anything wrong.

But nothing is that simple in the fan fiction world.

Somehow, Stevie had ended up inside W.D's house. And somehow, he ended up very horny. But that's ok, makes things a little interesting.

Anyway, it was getting late, so the much taller male suggested that Stevie stay the night, you know, so that he isn't walking home alone in the dark where he could easily get murdered.

So now, they are both in a bed together, and things started getting hot. And not just because of the radiator.

The situation was, W.D was looming over Stevie's small body, with his chest exposed. The blankets had been discarded, thrown onto the floor along with the clothes as a make out session took place between the only characters in this story.

They wasted no time getting into what both of them had clearly wanted from the beginning. you could see it in their eyes...

W.D made sure to prep Stevie before giving him the 'D', since he didn't want to hurt the small person. Thank god he remembered to buy that convenient bottle of lube that I don't remember ever putting in a lemon before my bad.

And then it began.

W.D slowly thrust into Stevie, being careful not to cause much pain. He picked up the speed after guaranteeing that there was only pleasure and the pain had gone. Stevie was reduced to a stuttering, moaning mess as they continued.

And then they did the whole yelling out each others names as they released their cum, making a mess of the bed and each other. But don't worry, they'll clean it up later. For now, they just snuggle up beneath the covers and let dreamland solve all their problems.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
How the fuk do you write a lemon again? Top ten questions I asked myself many times today-