#32 Billy x Nugget

Hecc Nuggetisnugget. Again. 3 times in a row. 19 yrs old again

WARNING: UNCENCORED SWEAR WORDS!
(LEMON)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Nugget was in his house, washing the dishes while his Mother was out at a meeting. He took his hand out of the water basin and looked at the wrinkles on his fingers. The area of skin above his nail was pute white.
"Nugget should probably stop chewing his fingers..." He muttered to himself.
"Yeah, that would probably be a good idea." A voice startled Nugget. He whipped round and saw Billy.
"How did Billy get into Nugget's house?" Nugget asked his friend.
"Through the front door, it was unlocked." Billy replied.
"Oh." Nugget continued washing the dishes. Billy stood watching Nugget, but got bored very quickly.
"Nugget. I'm bored! Can we go do something fun?~" Billy asked.
"Billy, Nugget is busy right now." Billy pouts and looks as the floor.

Despite Nugget and Billy obviously liking each other, they have never actually became an official couple. They have had sex before. I know it sounds wierd, so let me explain...

(FLASHBACK START)
Around a year ago, the KG squad had a big party, to celebrate graduating from highschool. Since they were all ajove 18 at the time of the party, they were legally allowed to drink. Which is what they did. Nugget and Billy got super drunk and went home with each other after the party. And, they ended up... well...

Nugget and Billy made out on Nuggets bed. They were drunk as hell and very horny. Nugget removed his own, then Billy's, clothes. He kissed down Billy's body and rubbed his thighs. Billy suddenly pushed Nugget down onto the bed and started suckinbhis dick, stroking the areas his mouth could reach. Nugget moaned and soon came. Billy thrn layed back himself and Nugget thrusted his dick into Billy's ass, not giving him time to adjust as he pound the other. Billy didn't mind this though,he only felt the pleasure, and a slight buzz from the drunkness. They continued fucking until they became close. Billy called out Nugget's name as he came. Nugget kept going and came soon after. He collapsed there and fell asleep without pulling out. Billy also fell asleep.

Neither boy remembered what happened but were VEEEEERY embarrased when they woke up.
______________________________________

"Maybe later, Billy." Nugget said. Billy smiled and went to go watch Nugget's TV.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Yay, it's officially the October holidays for me. Great times, and it means more time to write! Hope you enjoyed this, i'm kinda getting lazy with these lemons...