#18 Bob x Mrs. Applegate

Canons! Fire! Haha. Anyway requested by Salmon_Boi
(Frick! I accidently wrote this whole thing out and then went to my notif page and found out I have a request I was supposed to do before this. Welp, Jermonty next chapter. Also, from this point on i'm gonna assume that anyone who doesn't put if their request is a lemon or fluff wants fluff. Also if you request a lemon please mention who's dom!)

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Bob was getting ready for his date. He had asked out Mrs. Applegate, a new teacher at the kindergarten he works at and she had said yes! She was the most beutiful he had ever seen. He put the most formal outfit he owned, which was really just a white t-shirt and some black trousers. He thought he looked pretty good though and he did! Well... as good as a janitor at a kindergarten can get. He got into his car and drove to Mrs. Applegates house, knocking on the door as he approched it. And there she was, dresses in a nice clean pink dress and standig in the door frame. Bob greeted her with a kiss to the hand, making her blush, then walked her down to his car. They drove to a nice resturant (Probably McDonald's) and then went back to Mrs. Applegates home, the place smelled like alchohol and drugs but Bob didn't mind. He was just happy that the date went well. For the rest of the nigt, Bob and Mrs. Applegate watched movies together.

The next morning they woke up cuddling on the sofa. Bob got up and make some breakfast for the two of them, having difficulty finding ingredients considering the fact Mrs. Applegate never cooks. Needless to say, they both enjoyed the date and there will be another to come very soon. And many others later.

~3 years later~
Bob stood at the alter, waiting for his soon to be wife to arrive, he watched her walk down the aisle with Dr. Danner, the science teacher from the kindergarten they work at. He had offered to walk Mrs. Applegate down the aisle after finding out that neither Mrs. Applegate had any living reletives. His adopted daughter, Penny, sitting in the front row watching the wedding go on. A magical day for everybody there.