Ch. 2

Cat Noir opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times. He couldn't see anything. What happened? He shook his head. I was fighting Storybook, and then I saw Marinette. I fought the wolf; then Marinette left, but Storybook came after her. I tried to save her, and now I'm here. Wherever here is. His eyes started to adjust to his surroundings.

He looked around and noticed it was night; stars twinkled overhead and a full moon gazed upon the land. He noticed a large clock in the distance. Big Ben? That can't possibly be, can it? He sighed and continued looking around. He was surrounded by many buildings, and he was a bit frightened to see that the buildings were stretched out below him rather than reaching into the sky. Suddenly he realized why. He was hovering in midair.

"Ahh!" He shouted.

"What are you shouting for?" A voice asked. Cat Noir turned to see a tiny Carapace hovering near his ear.

"Carapace?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Um, it's your name." Cat Noir was majorly confused.

"No it's not. My name is Tinker, remember? This is no time for jokes, Peter. We're going to Wendy's. Now let's hurry up and go already."

Why'd he call me Peter, and who's Wendy? I don't know a Wendy. He had no more time to dwell on the moment because Carapace, or Tinker, had already flown off.

"Wait up!" Cat Noir called after the tiny figure. He was ignored however, and noticed that Tinker was surrounded by a red light. He moved his arms as if he were swimming, but the attempt at flying didn't work. He tried kicking his legs, but that failed as well. He tried leaning forward, and he shouted as he shot forward like a bullet. He quickly passed Tinker, and screamed as he saw he was headed straight for a wall. He leaned to the right, and his whole body swerved that way. He managed to avoid the wall. He leaned left and ended up turning left. Okay then, turning is easy enough. How about slowing down? He tried thinking about slowing down, and miraculously it worked.

"Yes!" He shouted. Then he noticed the red light was next to him.

"Happy about beating me, are you? Well, that wasn't fair in the least, and next time I'll get you!" The little red light flew off.

What? Cat Noir was very confused at this point. He looked up to follow Tinker, and he saw that a window was lit in a house up ahead. Tinker was heading toward it. Cat Noir sighed. Let's hope there's someone in there that actually knows what is happening.

He headed for the light and told Tinker to wait up, but he was ignored. He's starting to get annoying. Cat Noir thought as he followed Tinker to the mysterious light.