Episode 2

[2/5]

Beam and Kit is sitting on the beach while waiting for Pha

Beam and Kit is sitting on the beach while waiting for Pha. When they saw Pha they immediately stand up and said.

"Hey Pha!" Beam said.

"Whats up?"

"Something bad happened" Kit said.

"Brace yourself" Beam said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ahem! I think you should see it by yourself sir." Beam said then they point the way.

Pha is come inside to the practice room. He saw everyone is practicing but he finds where Wayo is. When he saw Wayo from its back he stares long. Until Wayo turns around and Phana see what Wayo looks today. He's wearing an eye glasses. After he saw  Wayo he remember the boy he love since highschool.

******************

The three of them is sitting on the bench. Kit is used the papers to produce air for Pha.

"Hey! Do you have an inhaler, dude?" Beam said.

"Why am I such a fool like this?"

Kit used the papers to smack of the head of Phana.

"Ha! Let me knock some sense into you. You are so freakin dumb! REALLY, REALLY DUMB! You're so dumb I cant even describe in a word. You got the top grade on the exam, but you cant even remember Wayo."

"I just thought it was a look a like. Shit!"

"Now you see him. How do you feel?" Beam asked.

"Nostalgic"

"What are you gonna do next?" asked Kit.

"I abused him a lot. I dont know. I really dont know."

"You can't not know about it. Yoh have to do somethuming. Otherwise, he will be taken by someone." Kit said.

"Oh! Kit is quite right. On that day, I saw Forth he was staring at your Wayo."  Beam said.

"Come on, lets roll before you lose him again. Don give up!"

22222²22222222222222

"Hey how are you?"

Wayo is sitting on the floor when Beam and Kit appeared infront of him.

"Hi P'kit. P'Beam"

"I bring you a lunch box" said Kit.

"Thank you"

"Your glass of Pinkmilk" Beam gave him a pinkmilk.

Wayo shocked that Beam and Kit knew that he likes pinkmilk.

"How do you know that I like pinkmilk?"

Beam come closer to him and whispered.

"Its Pha who bought it, he's too shy to bring it by himself." Beam explain.