Episode 11

[2/5]

Forth puts the bags on the back of the car. After that, he sit on it. Then his friend came to him.

"Forth! We'll travel to other province, to do the CSR activity. Can you be more cheerful? Be happy!" His friend said to cheer him up.

"Læm"

"What?"

"Give me a cigarette. "

His friend smile.

"I thought you are quit already."

"Just one."

Læm dont do anything but to get his cigarette to his pocket. When he is getting it. Beam suddelny appeared and put his bag to the car.

Forth and Læm suprise.

"Beam, why are you coming so early? I told you its 8 am." Læm said to Beam.

Beam look to Forth.

"I woke up early so I drive so early too." Beam said looking to Forth. "In case you need some help."

Læm noticd it.

"Its good your here. You can help Forth to put the bags on the car. I will go to check there." Laem said pointing out there.

Beam just nodded and Laem pat Forth's arm.

When Laem walk away, Beam still looking to Forth. Forth can't didn't know what to do.

"I haven't smoke yet. Im just asking him" Forth said like he do a crime.

Then Forth look down

"Smoke or not its your business" Beam said seriously then take a step. "You broke  the promise."

Forth look to Beam.

"I told you I haven't smoke yet."

Beam look again to him.

"I said, smoke or not its your business. It has nothind to do with me"

"Of course, it has."

"How is that?"

Forth smile then look away.

"Well,  How could you kiss a guy with a smell of cigarette?" Forth said smiling.

Beam come to him and hit his head.

"Damn! You hit me" Forth said still smiling.

Beam stand beside of Forth then look to the infront of them.

"So, are you going to?" Forth ask.

"Yeah" Beam said still looking infron of them "Laem invited me"

Forth is smiling and can't hide his feeling when he heard that. Beam look to him and see him smiling.

"What are you smiling about?"

Forth stop himself.

"Uh... I just thinking of we need more stuff"

Beam look again to the infront of them.

"So, if Laem didn't invite you, and what if it was me, would you still come?" Forth ask.

"I dont know" Beam answe not looking at him.

Then Beam look at him.

"You didn't ask me" then walked away and come where Laem is.

Forth go down on the car and can't believe and thinking that he should invite Beam.

************************

Forth is inside the car. Beam is get in the car also.

"Why no one joining in this car?" Beam ask when he get in. "No friends of yours wanna hang out with you"  Beam said not looking to him.

"Probably"

Then Beam look at him. And he get the scarf he handed and wipe the sweat to the Forth.

"Sweat gonna get in to your eyes. Dont you notice?" Beam said.

Forth smile. "Thank you"

And Forth still smiling. Beam suddenly let go of the scarf.

"Do it by yourslef."

Forth get the scarf and put it on his neck.

"Beam. Do  I look cute?" He said smiling.

Beam just shool his head.

Forth get some tissue then he wipe Beam's sweat.

Beam shocked.

"Im not sweating yet."

"Well, I just wanna take care of you too"

"You do not need to do that. Im here to help of everyone" Beam said.

Forth just loooking at him.

"What are you looking at?"

Forth just smile. Beam shook his head.

"Look!" Beqm said pointing out the cars of their companions " They are leaving now. Lets go too!"

Beam said then he put his seatbelt. Forth start the car and drive.