Wow

(Okay but child lover Shoto is too cute. I personally headcanon that he's a total softie and has the SOFTEST spot for children and making their childhoods better because of his own bad one. Also, omegaverse pups are always the cutest like wtf?) (Also a week has passed + one day.)

"I wanna be the big spoon!" Ashido cried, embracing Katsuki into a tight hug. He had been in a bad mood all day and really just needed a nice cuddle. Mina was his go-to friend for things like that since she was so comfortable with everyone. If he had asked someone like Kirishima, who was way too manly and masculine, he'd be rejected on the spot.

"Yeah, whatever." Katsuki murmured, clutching onto his friend for dear life. He was truly trying his best to not be a sarcastic asshole at that moment because Mina was his friend, he couldn't be mean to her.

Bakugou was only really in a bad mood because of Todoroki. That total backstabbing jerk! Cheating on him like that, well they weren't dating...Yet. Actually, not yet. They'd never be dating or even best friends for that matter, no alpha would want to be seen with a weak beta. Omegas were better because an alpha would actually have someone to brag about, there was nothing to boast about with a beta.

Katsuki tried his best to push down all of his emotions. He seriously needed to stop envying omegas so much, his best girlfriend was one after all. If he envied Ashido for anything it had to be how beautiful she was, both in looks and personality. There he was with a spiky ball on his head (which seemed more flat and curly at the moment) with a shitty attitude.

Cozying up into a spooning position with Ashido, he eased into her overwhelming warmth. A fruity smell was engraved into the blankets and pillows which was the same scent Mina had. She scented everything, why? We may never know. It was somewhat awkward being spooned by somebody smaller than him but it was consoling none the less.

Maybe being little spoon wasn't so so bad...

. . .

"Momo! I can't take it!" Shoto cried, covering his face with both hands. He'd been speaking with his other good alpha friend for a while now and some...questionable topics had come up. "I don't want to talk about him anymore, I'm already nervous enough!"

"But it's super sweet how you've been taking up extra shifts at the daycare to get him a nice gift!" Yaoyorozu gushed, cupping her cheek. Despite being very private about her own crushes or relationships she loved teasing people about theirs.

"Please don't tell anyone about that, if my father finds out about me working a such a 'girly' place he'll kill me." Shoto begged quietly, he truly did hate the subject of his job. Todoroki had always loved kids and wanted all of the ones he worked with to have bright childhoods and futures.

"I made a promise. I know that it's your passion and I wouldn't want to jeopardize that. Besides, you'd make a great kindergarten teacher." Momo beamed, giving him a thumbs up. At least that got her mind off of valentine's gifts.

Shoto sighed in relief, he was overjoyed to have such an amazing friend like Yamomo. He was extra happy that she wasn't like other alphas who only cared about being protective and intimidating. Although they didn't share similar passions, she still understood that he didn't want a more 'masculine' job.

Todoroki liked kids for various reasons, the first one probably being that he didn't have the perfect childhood himself. If giving other children just a few hours of love and acceptance could change their lives or days for the better, he'd do it. The second reason was that young children were downright adorable.

And the third? Kids understood him better than anyone else. They were so young and carefree that they didn't mind giving him a hug or playing a game he'd like to brighten his day up. All of them were little bundles of sunshine that deserved care more than anyone else! Those itty bitty smiles were precious too.