Chapter - 1 ( After 5 years )

(So everyone, I'm again here with the season 2 of Turning into a Vampire. To understand this story you have to read first sequal of this book as whole story plot is like a roller coaster ride of past and present. Hope you would love to read this book also. Enjoy reading..)

" Dad, Mom look how fast I can run." A girl came running swiftly.

" Slow down baby, you will hurt yourself." A loving voice said. The voice was from Zune.

" Mom, aunt Kiara taught me to vamp run. Its too much fun." the girl sat on Zune's lap.

" Dad, do you love me and mother same like brother?" the girl said holding Kyle's hand.

Kyle wanted to say yes, I love you all but he couldn't speak a word. He felt like someone was grabbing his throat.

" Mom, he doesn't love us. He doesn't need us.Let's go, its not our home." The girl pulled Zune's finger.

Zune stood up with upset face, carried the girl on her lap, carresed her hair and left.

Kyle wanted to stop them but couldn't move. His whole body was frozen and only he could do was see them leaving.

In a moment they disappeared with the bright light of sunlight.

Kyle's heart was beating fast with a slight heartache. He wanted to speak and then let out a loud scream - " Noo, ZUNE!!!! don't leave."

He then opened his eyes with a scream and found himself in his bed. The room was empty and he was all covered with sweat.

His heart was still beating fast.

He then heard a knock on door -
" Kyle?? What happened Kyle, answer the door."

It was Ashley and she was continuosly knocking on the door. Kyle got off his bed and opened the door.

" Kyle what happened? You screamed so loudly, I was so worried and rushed here." Ashley was breathing fast as she came running.

" Ashley I'm fine. Take a breath, I will pour some water." Saying this Kyle brought the bottle and glass and Ashley sat on the couch.

" You dreamt of her again?" Ashley asked Kyle and he paused for a while.

He gave her water and sat beside her grabbing his hair looking down.

" I know you miss her a lot Kyle, So we do but you all don't believe me. For past 3 years I have been repeating again and again that she is alive, we must find her. We didn't get her dead b-"

" Stop it Ashley.." Kyle interrupted. " Its true I miss her, I love her but its also true she didn't think about any of us before jumping into that cliff. Below that cliff is the area of werewolves who hate vampires more than anything. Those hungry werewolf would not spare her life so how could I think about her being alive."

Kyle was fraustrated.

" Kyle, actually its all my fault. I shouldn't have left her in that cave. Kiara was injured as she was no match for Lexa but I could have fought her." the tears rolled down from her eyes.

" Ashley, don't blame yourself now. What's done is done, we can't bring the past again. So think about present. Emrick needs me and for his sake I'm trying to be normal. Don't bring these things up again." Kyle hugged Ashley.

Ashley thought to herself " I know Kyle, you fight with the nightmare daily, the memory of that day haunt you daily, but still you fight with your feelings. This is what you be as a king but I as your sister can't see you like this."

" I dont know if Zune is alive or not but no one knows what happened to her. No one tried to search for the facts that time as we lost lots of vampire army's life and also our friends Rick and Emma."

" For sake of Kyle, Zune and their family, I will search about Zune. I will find about her and other baby because somewhere I'm also responsible for what happened to Zune."

Ashley wiped her tears and left the room while Kyle sat there with fruastration.

Ashley reached her room and sat on the bed. A boy ran to the room crying. Ashley kneeled on the floor and the boy hugged Ashley crying.

" Aunt Ashley,"he was weeping.

" What happened to my Emu? Who hurt you? Just say a name and I will take care of that person." Ashley wipped his tears.

" Aunt, why don't I have my mommy? Kayden has his mommy but why I don't have?" Emrick said weeping.

Ashley hugged him with watery eyes and said " Who said you don't have mommy?? You have your mommy but she is far away and she will come back soon. But you have to be a good boy and stop crying. Otherwise mommy will not come."

The boy wiped his tears with back of his hand and looked at Ashley " See aunt,I wiped away my tears, I will not cry and be a good boy. I want my mommy to come. I want to sit at my mommy's lap just like Kayden sits on aunt Kiara's lap."

" That's like my Emu. Now be a good boy and play. Don't run too fast or you will get hurt."

The boy nodded his head and ran out of room.

Ashley sat on the bed and started to think.. " Where are you Zune? Where should I find you? I refuse to beleive that you are dead. You are a vampire queen with magic, even in your weakness your magic protects you, but noone believes in me."

Ashley let out a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Suddenly she opened her eyes like she realized something. " I have been missing something all these years. I remember I rescued a werewolf in jungle along with Zune. If I find him, he may help me to find about Zune as I owe him a life."

" Why didn't I think of it before?" Ashley grabbed her hair thinking deeply.

" Now I will not listen to anyone. I will find Zune myself. I will find about Emrick's mommy. For sake of Kyle and Emrick I have to do this alone."

Saying this Ashley took out a bag from her closet and started packing the clothes and other necessary things that she might need for her journey.

She also took a gun to use in case of danger. She had everything prepared but she could only leave at night. So she hid everything and waited for night.