Chapter - 6

When Ashley opened her eyes slowly,
She saw blur vision of a dark wall infront of her. She tried to move but realized her hands and legs were locked with chains on a chair.

Slowly her vision was clear and she saw herself in a dark cold prison. She looked around and saw no one around her. Her neck were still paining.

After sometime, she heard some footsteps. She looked towards the door of prison and saw Jack entering with a whip on his hand. Ashley was somehow shocked to see Jack.

" So you will torture me now?" Ashley said with a smirk.

" I finally got hold of Vampire traitor after so many years of searching, how could I control myself from not torturing you." He moved forward and held up her chin.

" Don't touch me you stinky creature." Ashley let out a grin and turned her head to side.

" You have a lot of strength and attitude,don't you?" He held her hair and raised her head.

" Huh..try me. What are you scared of?? Untie me and I will show you what's the meaning of strength and attitude." She let out a smirk from corner of her lips and rolled her eyes.

" It would be nice but I dont wanna waste my precious time and strength on a mere Vampiress." He said walking around her observing.

Ashley let out a sarcastic laugh. He stopped walking in a surprise and she said "You are a great actor I must say. First you won my trust acting as a friend even promised me to help me find my lost friend and now you captured me when I let my guards down?"

" It seems the rumours are true, dogs are loyal and trustworthy than the werewolves."

" I don't believe you would make a story involving myself. Who are you trying to fool a 2 years old kid??" He said looking at her.

" Drop your act Jack. Just kill me already. Anyways It was a do or die thing for me when I decided to come here to find my lost friend." Ashley seemed irritated.

" Jack?? Is it your next traitor friend?? Can't believe you were roaming around freely with a gang within our territory." He dazed at her eyes which were giving fearless look.

" Wait a second. You now refuse to accept the name you told me?? Whom are you fooling now? You are a full pack of lier, cheater and a jerk." She said in anger.

He seemed confuse, thought for sometime and said " As far as I remember, I have never met you before and more importantly my name is not Jack."

" But I remember clearly, it was you whom I saved 5 years ago in our territory and it was you whom I met 1 month ago during your hunt below the cliff and it was you who shamelessly made a fake promise to help me but now I'm here suffering for saving you. Now I think, I should have left you to die at that time." Ashley couldn't hold anymore and started to shout at him.

" Hunting 1 month ago?? I was in my palace, Stop lying." He said with a serious tone.

While they were in arguement, A person came running by and stood infront of them with heavy breath.

" Brother, let her go. She is not a traitor. She is my friend and to keep her safe I was the one who gave her smell deceiving potion. You got the wrong person."

Ashley looked at both of them in a surprise and her eyes widened.

" Jack??" She let out a shout.

" Uh..this..Evan meet my twin brother Daniel and Brother this is my friend Evan." He said with fake smile as the surrounding was getting awkward.

" Oh..so this little Vampiress got your back?? No wonder she was growling and spitting out rubbish. I nearly got deaf." Daniel said with a smirk.

" Sorry bro. It was my fault. You were busy in work so I didn't bother you with her matter but who would have thought that you would bump into her and capture her here in prison." Jack said scratching his head.

Ashley was there tied up in chains sitting on a chair hearing all their conversation and getting ignored. She took a deep breath in and let out a loud shout " CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE ??"

They both turned towards Ashley. One of them hurried to unlock all the chains of her hand and legs. She stood up from the chair and stumbled. Daniel caught her hand. She looked down on his hand and then looked at his face. She gave him a glare and shaked his hand off her.

" Jack Can you explain now??" Ashley crossed her arms waiting for the reply. She looked pissed off.

Jack cleared out his throat and said gently " Evan, let me introduce myself first. I'm Dylan, second prince of werewolf clan and this is my twin brother Daniel who is crown prince. I'm sorry I hid my identity."

Ashley looked at both of them and said out " So he is the Crown prince here? Tsk tsk tsk... bless this werewolf clan. I see the dark future ahead in your clan."

" You actually deserve to get tied up here and your sharp mouth should be sewed up." Daniel went forward to her but Dylan got hold of him.

" You two stop fighting like a dog and cat." Dylan stepped in between both of them.

" Right ..he is a dog and also a Jerk. Without knowing anything he captures anyone he feels like and tortures them not physically but mentally which is worst." Ashley pointed her finger towards Daniel and rolled her eyes.

" Don't test my patience you damn little vampire." Daniel was struggling from hold of Dylan.

" Evan I'm sorry from his side. You got unnecessary trouble because of me." Dylan tried to drag his brother.

" Hey, why are you saying sorry on behalf of him?? Its not your fault. I have to thank you that you came in time otherwise I would have got rabies from a dog bitting." Ashley said sarcastically.

After this Dylan took both of them away from prison and went towards palace. The secret of Ashley being a Vampire was now known to both princes, some guards and some friends of Dylan. However, Ashley asked them to keep the secret for time being.

Dylan later explained everything about Ashley ( Evan) to his brother and asked him to cooperate. At first, he was mad at her but after hearing all her story, he somehow agreed to cooperate to hide her secret.