Chapter 3 part 2

Josie entered her room and the first thing she did was using a cloaking spell, to cloak Hope's belongings, "Invisique", now that was done, she thought about her kiss with Penelope 'which wasn't the part of the plan', Josie's thought was interrupted by her father's voice calling summoning her to his office, "Josette Saltzman please report to the principal's office, Josette Saltzman please report to the principal's office". Josie sighed and went straight to her father's office, "close the door after you, Josette", as Josie closed, she felt a hard hand on her cheek, "Hope", Alaric yelled. Hope was standing in front of Josie looking at her teary-eyed and with a mad expression, "how could you, you knew how much my belongings meant to me, and they are all gone now because of what? Huh because of the lonely girl phase you have going on, so tell me, Josie, why did you burn my room down?"

"Hope please wait outside, let me talk to her alone", "We aren't done talking", and with that Hope left the room, slamming the door after her. "Tell me it wasn't true, tell me it wasn't you that burned her room down Josie", Alaric said softly. "It was me and I'll do it again if I had to". "Talk to me sweetie, what's going on, why are you acting like this", "why did you send mom away?", Alaric looked at her with wide eyes and before he could answer, Josie continued, "those are both questions, we don't want to answer, am I right, daddy?". "Josie, I don't know, what you're talking about, your mother was the one that left- ", "YES, because you sent her away", and right as Josie said that she covered her mouth with her hand, while Alaric looked at her in disbelief, "Josie, I don't know what you are talking about", "yes, you do, stop lying to me for once". Alaric sighed, "how did you find out?", "it doesn't matter, what matters is that you sent her away. I want to go live with mom, I don't want to stay here any longer". "Josie that's not an option", "then make it one, how do you think that Lizzie would react if I told her this?", Josie said with a smirk on her lips. 

She continued, "you know, she would probably get really mad at you and give you the silent treatment". "Fine, I'll make the arrangements and let your mother know", Alaric said. "That's all I'm asking", Josie with a smile.

Josie finally left her father's office only to be met with her sister, standing in front of the office, "how could you Josie, Hope is crying her eyes out right as we're speaking in Penelope's room, "that's something for me to know and the rest of you to wonder", Josie walked passed her sister, but Lizzie grabbed her arm," Josie what's going on you know I can't feel what you're feeling, I can feel that you're in pain, talk to me", Lizzie pleaded. Josie yanked her arm away from her wrist, "there is nothing to talk about, the Josie you knew is no longer here" and with that Josie left Lizzie alone in the hall.