𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Ah, oh my God Shea! you're so beautiful in person, I mean you're beautiful in your picture as well, but fuck-"

"Alright, Halle let her get some air." Halle let go of me from our tight hug, Shea coming face to face with Clinton. He gives me a smile, slipping his hand into Halle's. "Hey."

"Hey." Shea said back, returning the smile. Soon, Shea felt arms wrap around her face from behind which caused her to turn her head, looking to see who was behind her and of course it was Matty with a huge smile on his face. "Hi," Shea said with a smile.

"Hey, sweetheart."

"It's freezing out here, are we heading inside or not?" George spoke up, looking at the group before his eyes landed on Rosie, a small smirk forming on his lips as he looked at her which caused Rosie to blush and then Shea to introduce her.

The group began to enter the club, Matty's hand slipping into Shea's which causes her heart to pick up speed and lace her fingers together with Matty's.

The guys who entered first, George, Adam, and Ross along with John found us a couple of tables to gather around, Rosie arriving beside Matty and glancing up at him.

"Hey, i'm the sister." Rosie said, holding her hand out for Matty to shake. He takes it and the two shake hands as they looked at each other.

"Are you going to give me the 'don't hurt her' speech?" Matty asked, letting go of Rosie's hand and slipping his back into Shea's again.

"No, but i'm just here to say we have an older brother who is very protective." Rosie said with a grin, "Now who wants a drink?"

Shea groaned, giving Matty's hand a squeeze and resting her head on his shoulder which caused Matty to laugh. "Don't worry, Shea. She's just doing what any other sister would do."

"I'm actually surprised she didn't say anything else." Shea said, lifting her head off of Matty's shoulder and looking up at him just as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a quick kiss before pulling away.

"I'll go get us some drinks." Matty said, giving his girl's hand a squeeze before he walked off to the bar. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.