𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"I didn't sleep with anybody Matty, I would never do that to you. Right now i'm going to ignore the small chance you think I would do that, those pictures did look sketchy. That guy only asked me if I was alright, I didn't kiss him and he didn't come home with me."

Shea practiced what she wanted to say on the whole car ride over to Matty's, but with his eyes on her she lost all preparation.

"I get it if you don't believe me, I have no proof that nothing happened with the guy, just the things i'm telling you. It's the truth. You have to trust me Matty, please." Shea said, taking a breath as her heart was pounding in her chest.

"Nothing happened with Gabby." Matty spoke, breaking his rule of not wanting to talk to her. "I really thought she was you, we didn't kiss or anything at all. She just pulled me up against the wall, and fuck seeing you so upset with me broke my heart."

The two sat in silence until Shea leaned forward and linked their hands together. "We seem to both have made a few mistakes, I shouldn't have assumed anything last night. Although, you two were close."

Matty let out a soft laugh, bringing her hand up to his lips and placing a soft kiss on her knuckles. "I'm sorry, sweetheart."

"I'm sorry too."