𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Matty was too drunk to process anything, that he was a tiny bit high from the weed that Ross brought. So, when a girl that looked mildly like his girlfriend tugged on his arm, he didn't bother to question it. He didn't even recognize that the girl wasn't Shea, but it was actually Gabby.

Until he turned his head to the side ever so slightly, his eyes meeting with the girl who had his heart in her hands.

"Fuck." Matty cursed, moving away quickly from Gabby and stumbling slightly. He could see the betrayal and the hurt in Shea's eyes which made him sober up instantly. The other girl- Matty couldn't even recognize made an attempt to stop him, but he was already rushing to Shea.

Shea pushed past the multiple bodies, pulling her phone out to call for an Uber. She struggled to dial the numbers, her tears blurring her vision. She didn't care where Matty was right now, if he was still with that girl, she didn't want to see him.

Outside on the street, Rosie was right- it was freezing. Shea began walking quickly to the end of the street, where she had told the Uber to pick her up, bumping into someone along the way.

She didn't recognize the man's face as he looked down at her in concern. "Are you okay?" The man asked, genuinely concerned.

"Uh yes, I'm okay." She said, his hand resting on her arm to steady her from when she bumped into his chest. It was a comforting gesture, but she just wanted to go home.

"Okay." He said, lightly patting her arm before walking off past Shea, who continued on her way and thought nothing else of the small encounter with the stranger.